Meeting You

They reached the shop and saw you working really hard. Greeting the customers with a really bright smile, running back and forth. 

Lay's POV 

Its her.... After so long... I finally saw her again. My body started to walk on its own and I was near her. 

"Hello! How may I help you today?" she asked. 

"A rose please." I asked. 

"that will be it for you sir?" 

"N-Neh. "

"Total is 1,000 won." 

I reached for my wallet and hand her the money. 

"Its been a while Xiu Ying... " I said. 

She looked up and her eyes widen. 

I looked at her name tag and frowned. 

'Kim Seo;' 

"I-I'm sorry... You might of mistaken me for someone else... Her is your rose sir." she said handing me the rose.  

"Aaahhh....sorry. " I apologized. 

I grabbed the rose and walked back to Xiumin. 

"What happen... What's with the face?" He asked. 

"She's not her hyung... She has a different name.. " I sighed. 

"It is her.. Maybe she changed her name. " He comforted me. "Come on let's go back." 

We went to the company and started to work. 

I sat at my desk staring into space, ignoring the conversations with my mom. 

"Ma..." I called her. 

"Yes son?" She asked. 

"Why did you stop us from dating and loving each other....?" I bluntly asked her. 

"......I didn't want her to get in your way for being a lower rank than us sweetie." she answered. "i did whatever I could just to get ride of her and got her that night with her father. I told her father about your relationship.. He was furious about it and that night... I thought I finally got rid of her, but you sweetie... You were furious at me. After that... I decided to stop and let you live your life, I've been controlling your relationship because I thought she was going to bring the company down.  I'm sorry sweetie..." 

"......I'll be back.." I told her and left.