At home

The same Night....

Prem staying inside the kitchen with preparing their dinner and Leo sitting on the kitchen slab with playing video game on Prem's phone.. Suddenly someone knocked on the kitchen door...so Prem looked at the side then smiled when he saw his beloved husband came back from his company..

Prem : I thought You will be late this night also

Boun : Metting Cancelled...

Prem : Why ?

Boun : The Customers said they can't be able to come tonight.. So It changed to Tomorrow Morning...

Prem : Okay...

Boun looked at Prem and saw he is wearing his glasses...

Boun : Having Headache again ?

Prem : Mm....

Boun : I told you to consult your Doctor again... It won't be migraine Always....

Prem : It's not that Boun...

Boun : Then??

Prem : Ask Your Kid.. He will tell you...

Boun immediately looked at Leo who still playing video game without even a glare... So Boun looked at Prem with a sharp glare...

Boun : How many times i told you prem do not give him Your Damn phone !?

Prem : Boun, He is disturbing me continuously without allowing me to do anything... That's why I---- gave it (( pout)) sorry !

Boun looked at him with a death glare then looked back at Leo again and called him..

Boun : Leo !

Leo nod his head as Yes without looking at him....

Boun : Give me the phone..

Leo : Dady one minute...I'll win this time..

Boun : I said give me that right now..

Leo immediately looked at him with a pouty face and saw his Dad looking at him with his sharp face...so he slowly got up from the slab then Jumbed on the floor then strteched the phone at Boun..so Boun grabbed it and put it on the shelf then looked at Leo again...and saw Leo staying with his sulky face... So Boun smiled and slowly walked to him then ruffled his hair...

Boun : There's a New Toy car inside my car.. go and get it...

Leo : What!??? Yeahhhh... I love you dady!!

Leo Happily hugged his waist..so Boun smiled and ruffled his hair..

Boun : play with it Now..okay?..

Leo : Okay...

The Leo ran to their car happily to take the toy car....So Boun smiled and looked at Prem...

Boun : See !? This is the good way to deal a kid.. Not what you've done !