Sin

At the same  night...

Prem and Leo sitting in the living room,and Prem helping Leo to do his homework.. And Prem already started to losing his patience by Leo' s laziness..

Prem : What is this Leo?? rewrite it...

Leo : My hand hurting Now....

Prem : WHAT?? Dont play with me...write it right now.. I've lots of works to do in the kitchen and i have some office works too...

Leo :  You can  go..i will do it..

Prem : No ! Do it...

Leo looked at him with his pouty face and stoped writing... So Prem started to feeling annoying..

Prem :  What??

Leo : I'll do it later Papa..

Prem sighed with extreme annoyed face then looked at him angerily when  Leo starting to whinning at him....So He quickly gave a slight slap on his thigh but  Leo took it as a chance and slowly he started to crying...

Prem : LEO !!!

Suddenly Boun came to the hall from his room with talking on the phone and looked at Prem with his Death glare when he saw Leo crying..

Boun : I'll call you back John.. Mm...

Boun cut his phone call then quickly walked to them both who staying there without saying anything.. And Boun saw Leo still sobbing...

Boun : whats going on ??

Prem : Boun He is Not studying anything...

Boun : I didn't asked you..I asked to my Kid...

Prem : Fine...

Boun looked at him then looked Leo with a smile and mouthed at him " what !?"

Leo : (( Tears))  Papa hit me..

Boun shocked and immediately looked at him with his sharp glare..

Prem : Don't look at me like that okay!
He is being so  lazy..look at his book..look at his handwriting..How ridiculous all these...I'm sitting here almost an hour and he was only wrote two words..
And i--

Boun : Did You slapped him?

Prem : Ugh? um.. It wasn't a  strong one...

Boun again looked at him with his sharp glare as soon as he heard it and it made sighed with a guilty face..

Boun : How many times i told you do not take out your short temper on my kid...?

Prem : Told you it wasn't a big one !

Boun looked at him sharply then quickly walked  to him and sat beside him on the sofa..

Boun: Really???

Prem : yeah....

Boun looked at his face and quickly pinched on his thigh...

Prem : Aaoww!!!

Prem Screamed and quickly slapped on his hand...

Boun : Oww!!  See, Leo was right...That hurt!

Prem : You will get from me too if you play with Me ..

Boun : Really?? Try me uh! Try me..Try me..

Boun tried to provoke him with touching and tickling on Prem.. so Prem smiled and started to Laughing..So Leo also started to laughing...

Prem : Heyyyyy I said stop it!!

Boun: You don't know how to  teach....

Prem : Okay fine...Do one thing..From Tonight onwards You should Teach him..