The Loss

The same evening, Prem was still sleeping on the bed and he got awake when he felt a soft touch on his neck and Jawline..so He slowly opened his eyes then saw Boun sitting on the bed while looking at him with a smile...

Boun : Good morning!

Prem was shocked when he heard that then quickly looked at the clock but it was just 3.30..So he sighed with an annoyed face then looked at Boun with irritated eyes..

Boun : Hahahaha!! Sorry! Why you sleeping now ?

Prem slowly got up with rubbing his eyes then looked at him with a slight smile..

Prem : I vomited a few times.. Then it led to my regular headache..

Boun : vomited Again !? Prem this is not okay..it's been two weeks you feeling nauseous and I already told you to consult a doctor..

Prem : You knew migraine Patients will face this problem ! It's normal !

Boun : Then consult your Neuro..You are skipping his consultation as well..

Prem : (( Sighs )) I still have tablets..

Boun sighed with an annoyed face then understood that he would not be able to argue with his beloved husband in this life..

Prem : What !?

Boun : You're really okay Now ?

Prem : Yeah !

Boun : You wanna say something to me ?

Prem immediately looked at Boun when he asked it and he really wanted to talk about his problem..but he was afraid that Boun would overreact without checking the consequences and it would lead their life into danger..so he decided to hide it till he found a solution then looked at him back with a sad smile..

Prem : No Boun..Why?

Boun : I just felt that you're not okay..

Prem : I'm fine babe..

Boun slightly smiled and slowly cupped his one cheek..So Prem sadly smiled at him..

Boun : You know I'm here with you..You can share anything with me..I'm all ears!

Prem : why don't you believe Me ?

Boun : Oi! I'm just saying Na!

Prem looked down with a slight sad face then slowly tried to get up...but before that Boun held his wrist..

Prem : Hm?

Boun : Where are you going?

Prem : I'll make you tea..

Boun : it's okay..I'll do it..you can take rest..

Prem : I said I'm alright now..

Boun : But you look awful!

Prem : I'M NOT!!!

Boun : Why you yelling?

Prem : I ALREDAY TOLD YOU THAT IM OKAY AND WHY YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME AS A PATIENT!!?

Boun looked at him confusingly when Prem started angery with in seconds..

Prem : (( Sighs )) okay fine I'll take rest as long as you want..but don't complaint if I never wake up from this bed..

Boun looked at him again with his confused face then slowly chuckled...

Prem : What ?

Boun : If you are really feeling okay then Go and prepare it ...

Prem : THAT WHAT IM SAYING?

Boun : okay first of all Stop shouting ! Why you taking out your temper Now ? You can talk in regular tone right ? Am I trying to fight with you right now ?