✿.。.:*𝐴𝑡 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉✿.。.:*

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉
✿.。.:*

"Oh, Hey y/n" Nagito said as he slightly smiled at me. I was in the mix of staring at him. 'Wow he have a nice body'. "Umm hello? Y/n" Nagito said. He broke me out of my thoughts. "Come in and wait while I look for something wear" He moved out the way so I can come in.

"Wait here" And then he walked off. 'Woah his house is huge'. I took my phone out my pocket and started watching YouTube videos while I wait for him.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting" I heard Nagito voice but never looked up. "Yeah, It's whatever" I finally looked up and saw him wearing a white T-shirt and sum Gray sweatpants.
(If you know you know 😁)

"
Lets get started now, We are going to go up to my room if that's okay" He said looking at me. I stood up and smiled "Sure this is your house after all" I started walking towards him. "Great let's go".

We was walking to his room and he had a VERY nice home. It made me wonder if he lived alone.

"Hey Nagito?"...."Hm" was all he said. "Do you live alone?" He side-eyed me. "No my Parents stay here too but they are always busy with work". He said in a low tone.

"Oh mine, so I guess we do have some things in common" He just looked at me and smiled. We walked into his room and I sat on his bed. "Okay! Let's get started" He spoke out as he sat at his desk.

❣︎𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

We weren't nearly done with the project and still had a lot to do but it was getting late so we had to stop. "Y/n, You should bake something for me" I looked at him confused "HUH? W-WHAT WHY". He came closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"Please Y/N" And he started begging. I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. "Okay, Okay!! Fine, just show me where the kitchen is". He Smiled and pulled me to the kitchen. I started looking around for the supplies".

"Surprise me with your best" He said as he sat down at the counter across from me. I smirked at him " Of course, who do you think i am ? I don't have half work". I started making a strawberry cake.

❣︎𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

The cake was done and now we were just sitting here talking about random things.

"How are you so good at baking? That cake was awesome" I tried to hide my blush "T-Thank you, But actually I learned how to bake on my own. My parents were never around. So i was always by myself until i met my best friend".

"Well you can always come over here and bake for me. Your welcome here anytime and you can count me as a friend too". He smiled at me.

I looked at him with wide eyes then looked away and smiled. "Yeah Thanks" was all I was able to say.

"Ya know, You have a beautiful smile" Nagito said out of nowhere. I felt my face heat up and jumped at his comment.

"N-Nagito you just can't say things like that. I turned away quickly. "I'm telling the truth though" He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes and we stared at each other for awhile.

" Are we going to Kiss?" I busted out laughing

"I wont mind"

-------
Sorry for taking so long to upload i was finished with this chapter but decided to change everything up after 😣