✿.。.:*𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑜𝑣✿.。.:*

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑜𝑣
✿.。.:*

I heard my phone ringing on top of the desk. I tried to open my eyes but I can't, It just kept ringing and ringing. I finally open my eyes still laying on top of Nagito.

I got up and answered the phone. "Hello?" I walked out if the room so I won't wake up Nagito. "Do you know how early it is" i rolled my eyes "Hey y/n sweetie I need to babysit your little sister for me. Me and your Dad have an important meeting and the nanny can't watch her today". I paused for a second "Yeah su-". I looked down at the phone and saw she hanged up on me.

'She so stupid sometimes' I mumbled over my breath. "Who's stupid" Nagito asked laying on the bed. "Oh nobody i have to go" I started getting my stuff together and putting my hoodie and leggings back on. "I had fun, Hope we can have a another one" I smiled at him Then started walking to the door. "Oh, Of course your welcome here anytime". I turned around and Waved "Okay good I'll back on Monday" I smiled at him and walked off.

Time skip

I walked in the house and sit my things down "Hey big sissy i missed you" I felt someone hugging my leg. I bent down hugging her "Hey Natsuki!! i missed you to". Natsuki was my 6 year old sister. She was pretty upset when i moved out but it was to toxic for me to stay So, promised her once i get everything together with school that she could come stay with me and Hajime.

"Why you haven't came to see me" Natsuki asked pulling away from me. I half smiled at her "Well you see i kinda be-" "Because she have a boyfriend now" Hajime said walking into the living room. "y/n have a boyfriend??" Natsuki looked at Hajime "Yep!! His name is Nagito" He started laughing "HAJIME SHUT THE FUCK UP HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!" I yelled and rolled my eyes "Anyways i been busy with school ya know?? But give me maybe another month and you can move in" I patted her head and walked to my room.

I heard her come running after me "Wait for real Y/n?? YAY!!" She started jumping in my bed "Yeah sure, anything for you" If i be honest i felt bad for leaving her she was the only blood family that i can stand and makes me happy. Seeing her happy makes my life complete. I just smiled at her "I'm about to go get in the shower you can watch YouTube on my computer" I handed her my computer.

I walked in the bathroom turning the water on. I got in slowly, Just standing in there. Thinking about what happened last night. I smiled lightly 'He really is something different'. I washed up and once i was done i got out and dried myself up. I put on a (f/c) crop top and sum black shorts. I walked out the bathroom, Seeing Natsuki was sleep. I looked over at the time and saw it was 6:30 pm. I pulled the cover over her and kissed her on the forehead. I walked the kitchen making (favorite food). "Sooo did y'all make any babies" I turned around giving Hajime the death stare.

"Hajime please shut up" He sat down across from me "No, actually did anything happen" I tried to hide my smile. "Is Y/n blushing, Something had to really happen". He come to stand next to me. I ignore him and finishing (Favorite food). I sat down at the table still ignoring him. "So your going to just ignore me" I kept sitting there trying not to laugh "No nothing happened" I sighed "Happy now?" I rolled my eyes. Hajime just looked at me "Okay fine" He just stared at me, Knowing i was going to fold. "okay,Fine We almost kissed" Hajime smiled "Now was that so hard" I stood up walking towards my room. "Yeah it was actually your pretty nosy" I started laughing.

"Whatever goodnight!!" Hajime pushed me and walked into his room. "Yk it's only 7 right it's to early to go to bed" I yelled over him "Shut up sleep is what i live for" then he slammed his door. I walked into my room laying on the bed 'Maybe I should text Sonia.

Sonia👑:

Me:

Sonia👑:Hello y/n, How you been haven't talked to you in awhile

Sonia👑:
Hello y/n, How you been haven't talked to you in awhile.

Me:
Yeah i been busy with stuff. Yk? Like family stuff and school.

Sonia👑:
Oh yeah!! How's your project going?? Ain't Nagito your partner??

Me:
Yeah Nagito my partner. He's actually nice.

Sonia👑:
That's nice to hear. Do you maybe want to come to the park tomorrow? A few classmate will be there.

Me:
Yeah of course I would love to. Is it okay if i bring some guests with me?

Sonia👑:
Yes of course then more the better!! See you tomorrow then

Me:
Okay baii goodnight

I put my phone on the charger and laid down putting on (Favorite Show). I just laid there with alot on my mind soon enough i fell asleep.