✿.。.:*𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉✿.。.:*

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉
✿.。.:*

It was the next morning. I was getting ready for school, Last night I had fun with the girls we went to get something to eat and then went to an arcade. They all was so nice to me and i felt a little closer to them.

"Y/n, Are you ready? it's almost time to go" Hajime yelled upstairs to my room. I brushed my hair and grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "Sorry, I took so long" I lightly smiled at him while walking to the door. "Yeah Yeah whatever". He followed after me and locked the door.

We was walking in silents until Hajime said something "So, How was it Yesterday with your new 'Bestfriends'" he said sarcastically. I gave him a glare "First of all, Their not my bestfriends and secondly I actually had fun" He looked at me and had a small smile on his face "Good" and he look back in front of us.

♡︎𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝♡︎

I looked out the window as Ms.Yukizome was teaching. "Okay class we will be having a science project, I will be picking everyone Partners" I looked at her and then around the classroom and sighed 'Great just what i needed' I thought. Ms.Yukizome started listing off everyone partners "And lastly Y/n and Nagito".

I felt a little happy cause I wanted to get to know him more. I looked over at Nagito and we made eye contact. He smiled and waved at me and i smiled back and look back out the window 'Well this is going to interesting'.

"Your projects will be due in two weeks so work hard OUTSIDE of school, I will not allow working on your project in class until the last 3 days before the due date" Ms.Yukizome said. I sighed and put my head down 'Great, We have to work outside of school'.

"Okay, Class dismissed" I stood up and started putting my stuff in my bookbag. I don't want hajime to be waiting to long again. I was walking down the hallway I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see Nagito.

"Oh hey Nagito, Wassup?" I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me "I just wanted to invite you over my house to work on the project, May i have your phone so i can give you my number" I looked at my phone and handed it to him, He gave it back and smiled "Well see you later" He turned around and walked away. "Yeah see you later" I yelled so he could hear me. "His smile so beautiful" i mumbled.

I walked out the door to see Hajime talking to someone i walked up and saw it was Chiaki. "Oh, Hey y/n i was just talking to chiaki about her coming over for dinner tonight" Hajime said as he stepped back to look at you. "Yeah about that" i said looking nervous rubbing the back of my head "I have to go somewhere to work on my project later" I nervously smiled. "Oh yeah, Ain't Nagito your partner?" Chiaki asked while looking at her game. "Yeah" i said softly. "Wait who's this Nagito guy?" Hajime asked walking away. Me and Chiaki followed him. "Oh he a guy in our class" Chiaki said still not looking up from her game. "But, Im pretty sure y/n the only person that i see him talking to" I looked at her "NO NO i'm pretty sure he have more fri" Before i could finish "No he don't" She said looking at me deadly "Damn okay fine" I said looking away.

"So Who was your partner" I asked Chiaki trying to change the subject. "My partner is Sonia" 'Must be nice'. We all walked up to the door, Hajime unlocked it. I walked in and sat on the couch and sighed "Omg im so tired" I yelled laying back. "I bet" hajime giggled. I laid their just staring at the ceiling. I felt my eyes get heavy and next thing i know i was sleep.

☀︎︎𝑁𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑡𝑜 𝑃𝑜𝑣☀︎︎

I texted y/n but she's not replying "hm, I guess she doesn't want to work with me nothing new i guess" I sat my phone down and and looked at it "What a drag". I looked for something to eat waiting for y/n to text back before it get to late.

✔︎𝑌/𝑁 𝑝𝑜𝑣✔︎

I woke up from the sound of my phone going off. I blinked a few times and looked around the room and then that's when i remembered "Oh Shit!!!" I looked at my phone and saw i had alot of messages from a random number:

unknown number:

unknown:
hey y/n this Nagito
hello ?? y/n
so your ignoring me?

me:omg nagito i'm so sorry i fell asleep send me your address i'll be there soon!!

me:
omg nagito i'm so sorry i fell asleep send me your address i'll be there soon!!

me:omg nagito i'm so sorry i fell asleep send me your address i'll be there soon!!

Nagito 🥺:
It's okay 🤧 my address is [Blank]

me:
Okay i'll be there soon 🥺❤️

'Damnit i feel so bad' I ran upstairs to my room and picked out a hoodie and leggings and took a quick shower. I got out and got dressed and went to go look for Hajime. 'Oh he's gone? Weird must be with Chiaki' I walk downstairs and grabbed my phone and my bag and left. I walked to Nagito house it's was kinda far. When i got there i was confused 'All theses houses looked Expensive' I looked for his address 'Oh its right there' I walked up to the door.

I felt really nervous i knocked on the door and waited a few seconds and then i heard footsteps. The door opened but to my surprise it was Nagito.....but in a towel, With his hair down.