✿.。.:*𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑜𝑣✿.。.:*

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑜𝑣
✿.。.:*

"If you wanna kiss we can kiss" I smirked at him. "But you don't deserve a kiss from me yet" I pulled back a little. "Oh, Y/n if i wanted a kiss I could just get one" He smirked back. "Oh your trying to play with fire don't burned now" I winked.

He just stared at me for awhile "How about we have a sleepover, We don't have school tomorrow so lets have a sleepover"..."Huh..? You want to have a sleepover? I don't even have no clothes" I looked down at my clothes. "Don't worry about that I'll let you borrow some of mines" He smiled at me.

I sighed "Okay but let me text someone first" I pulled out my phone.

Hajime 💕:

Me:
Hey, Im going to be staying over nagito house
tonight.

Hajime💕:
Okay make sure to use protection 🤗❤️

Me:
No 😚

Hajime💕:
Okay cause i want a nephew 🥺

Me:
Okay I won't let you down 😩

I looked over at Nagito "Okay I'm ready now" He stood up and grabbed my wrist "Okay lets go to my room and get you some clothes" and with that he dragged me to his room.

We arrived at his room and i sat on this bed while he look for something for me to wear. "So why you wanted to have a sleepover" He just looked over at me and smiled "Because i like your company" I felt a smile creep up on my face but i tired to hide it with a smirk "Of course i am y/n who won't like my company I'm one and a kind" I said leaning back on his bed. He just giggled and throw me a t-shirt. "I can't find no bottoms for you Sorry" He rubbed the back of this neck. I grabbed the T-shirt "It's fine".

I stood up and walked into the bathroom he had in his room. I put the T-shirt on and it went down to my knees. 'Ugh, This should work'. I walked out the bathroom with my messy hair and walked over to his desk not turning around. "So ugh what's next..what you want to do now?" It was quiet and i did not hear a response. I turned around and was met with Nagito chest. I looked up and saw Nagito staring into my eyes. "Ughh..Nagito..?" He still did not say anything. "Nagito are you okay?" Still no response.

I sighed and put my hands on his cheeks and pushed him closer "Hey Nagito" i started to shake him "ANSWER ME". I sighed again "Ughh What the fuck. I guess I have no choice" I pulled my hand back about to slap him until i felt it someone grab my arm. "Y/n what are you doing" I felt his Grip get tighter. I smirked and look down "Your pretty aggressive for someone who likes to stare at people" I tried loosening his grip but its was pretty tight. "But lucky for you aggressive is my type" I said with a wide smile.

"You look nice in my shirt" He said with a smirk on his face letting me go. "Of course i do I'm y/n i can wear anything and look nice in it" I walked to his bed and lay down. Nagito followed me to the bed and got on top of me he was over hovering Above me. "Oh, So we wanted me to stay so we can have a one night stand" I said as pushed him off of me and switching positions with him. "Ah! Your pretty aggressive yourself" I came closer to his face and whispered "Of course i am, I like to take the lead sometimes". I lifted up still on top of him.

"Anyways, What do you want to do. Im not tired yet". Nagito looked at me with a little blush on his face. I tried to roll off of him but he grabbed my thighs. "No, Don't move" I just looked down at him and smiled lightly. "Yeah sure" I said softly. He just looked at me and smiled "Actually nevermind, I'm pretty tired now" I laid down on his chest and yawned closing my eyes slowly "You know, Life is pretty tiring". I put some cover over us and next thing i know everything was black.