『✎0.9』

----------┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

----------
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

Natsuki, Nagito and I were back at myplace after we got pizza. Natsuki suggests that he should come over . "So you can't go one day without me?" He said as he watched me helping Natsuki with her juice and she walked in my room.

"Shut up I didn't even invite you over stupid" i said with sass. He then looked around and looked back at me. "This is a nice place and it is just you two?" He questioned me. I sat next to him and turned his way. "No!! I told you, Me and my best friend stay together as for natsuki she doesn't have a room yet she kinda sleeps with me".

"Well how are we going to sleep together then?" Nagito said with a thinking face. I felt my face turn 50 shades of red "HUH?? What are you talking about!!" I said trying to hide my face. Nagito grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes. I avoid eye, He put his hand on my face and turned my head in his direction. His hands were cold "y/n, if I be honest" he said with a soft smile on his face "I'm not looking for a relationship" He moved his hand to my neck and looked down at my lips. "But..." he said in a low husky voice "I am looking something more" he paused for a second "Exciting" . It gave me chills .LITERALLY. He moved his hand from my face and put it between my legs.

And moved closer to my inner thigh then a smirk grew on his face. I was in too much shock to say something so I was just sitting there hoping Natsuki won't walk in. His hand on my neck was gettin tighter. I closed my eyes and sigh "I guess two can play that game" I slightly smirk at him. He got closer to me leaving no space between us. "I remember what I told You, Nagito don't play with fire it's not safe " I leaned forward. Our faces were so close to which other we just stared at each other and then Nagito pulled my head towards him causing us to kiss.

We started making out IN THE LIVING ROOM. Nagito pushed me back on the couch and got in between my legs. Not breaking the kiss he put his hand under my shirt and started playing with my boobs "Nagito..we have to stop before Natsuki comes" He started kissing my neck and mumbled "don't worry nobody is coming". He left a few hickeys on my neck and then I heard the front door start to open "Nagito get up I think Hajime coming" he got up and sat down. I just laid there "I'm home" I heard Hajime yell "Who cares" I yelled back. Hajime followed my voice.

"Well well well looky here the couple" Hajime said in a mocking voice. I sat up and rolled my eyes "Oh shut the hell up you were with your little girlfriend" I saw Hajime turn red and mumbled "she's not my girlfriend" Nagito stood up "well I'll be leaving now". I stood "Hajime can you go check on Natsuki for me please" Hajime walked off "I'll walk you out" I lightly smiled at him. We walked to the front door and did not say one word "see you tomorrow at school" Nagito said I nodded at him and closed the door.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ° ┊ ˚. ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ .✫ ° . ┊ ⊹ ┊ ┊
┊ ✫. ┊ ☪︎⋆ ° ┊ .✫ ┊
┊ ⊹ °┊ ☪︎ ⋆ ┊
☪︎ ⋆. ┊. ˚ ˚✩

˚✩

"So what's wrong with you, you've been a little quiet" Hajime asked me. It was now probably after 11. Me and Hajime were just sitting in the living room watching tv and Natsuki was sleeping in my room. I laid my head on Hajime's lap and sighed "Nothing" He looked at me like I was crazy "if you don't want to talk about it just say that don't lie to me". I just stayed quiet and looked at the Tv. "It's just something Nagito said to me that's all" He looked at me then the tv "and what did you say?".

"He doesn't want a relationship, he wants something more exciting" Hajime had a puzzled look on his face "what's more exciting then a relationship? " He asked. I laughed at his comment "maybe he wants to be friends with benefits" I paused for a second "I mean-" Hajime cut me off "Do whatever you want just don't get yourself hurt like the last one" I half smiled "yeah like the last one" I mumbled. I sat up and looked at Hajime. "Thank you for always being here for me and Natsuki. I don't know where I'll be without you." I hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back and smiled "that's what I'm here for you know you guys are more than family to me. Now go to bed you have school tomorrow" he giggled and let me go "Yeah whatever dad goodnight" I said sarcastically. I stood up and went into my room and changed into some pjs. I got into the bed and got under the covers. I laid there just staring at Natsuki and twirling her hair then I pulled her closer to me and cuddled her in my chest. "I'll love you forever and always" I mumbled and fell asleep.

.   ˚ ☆ •° ☆ . ˚   + .
┆♡ ⋆
┆ ⋆
✧ ⋆
┆┆ ⋆
┆┆ ⋆
┆┆ ⋆
┆♡ ⋆
┆ ⋆
✧ ⋆

I woke up from the sound of someone knocking at the door. I rolled over and looked at the time and it was 5:30 in the morning. I closed my eyes hoping the knocking would stop but I did not so I got up and wobbled to the door 'Who the fuck at the door this early' I thought I opened the door and saw it was my parents.....

Both of them