Chapter 1

HEY GUYS!!

If you're reading this- thank you! This is my first story ever and I really hope you'll like it!

Thank you for choosing my story and don't judge if I got any information or word wrong lol!

Well without any further we do - ENJOY SWAN LAKE !! <3

Music for this part: Chopin- Raindrop Prelude (Op. 28 No. 15)

-

-

An early sunny day has arrived in our small town Bradford. It seemed like winter would never pass. I can hear the birds singing and sun warming up my face in early morning. My uncle Sebastian and I have some unfinished business to do in downtown before it gets dark. I really hate that guy. Him and mom are always pushing me into finding a wife. Setting me up with every rich woman just so she can inherit my inheritance. I don't love any of those women. I'm planning to run away before-

- Berthual! - a loud noise had echoed acrossed the whole villa.

As a boy my mother was always controlling of me. ''You need to wear a suit, you will inherit your father's money one day he gets old so you need to look good''. I was only five years old. A five year old worrying about money and reputation. I was supposed to play, cry and eat but my mother's selfishness took that away from me.

- I'm coming mother! - I said closing up my diary and fixing my suit.

- Date... 4th march 1864. Almost forgot to note the date in my diary.

On my 13th birthday, I caught her flirting with another rich man. 'Till that day I didn't say anything.

Flashback

- Berthual! Play faster! We're gonna lose silly! - my cousin said.

- Meri, let me get the ball! - I said, not expecting what I was about to see.

Just behind our cousin's house, when our ball went, I thought I saw a woman. I was about to leave until I realized it was my mother. Kissing another man. I got scared so I gasped loudly enough she can hear. I turned around and starting to run, but she caught me.

- Berthual! - my mother said.

- What were you doing? You're a bad boy! Come here.

She took me in the house and started slapping me and spanking me. Everywhere. I was screaming. Crying. I was scared of my own mother.

- Why were you seeking? Don't you know that's bad? Next time you do such thing, there will be consequences. Is that clear?

- Is that clear? - she hit me hard enough she got her words out of me.

- Yes mom yes! - I said sobbing through pain.

- Good. Look what you did to my dress from your dirty hands! Go into your room and think about what you did! It will be your fault if your father ever finds about this. Now go! My carriage will be here soon.

I went without looking back. I closed my door and cried for the rest of the day. I looked at my mirror and saw bruises on my hands and legs. I quickly tried to make them disappear by rubbing them with water and soap but I just made myself cry more. My cousins were confused why I disappeared like that but my mother made up a story like usual.

Later on in years I just got tics or got scared everytime she raised a hand.

Real life