Chapter 2

I woke up in a dark room with the blinds down. I don't remember anything since when I saw Elizabeth Wanston being alive. Was I imagining? Dreaming? It felt pretty real to me. Sebastian was with me that day so he must know. I will ask him as soon as I get up. Where am I anyway? This isn't my room and the walls are too bright to be mine. Am I in hospital?

The room was filled with one big bed right next to a big window with beautiful narrow details. Reminding me of Rome. The view was looking right into woods and the sun breaking through leaves and green nature. There wasn't any road I could see so the house was pretty secret. A big antique clock adorned the fireplace right in front me, detailing two drawers. Double doors filled the atmosphere of any rich villa in Bradford. The room looked too good to have a happy ending.

- Oh! Berthual! You finally woke up!  - said uncle Sebastian while opening the big door of the room.

- Uncle Sebastian? - I said rubbing my heavy eyes. - Where am I?

- We will open these blinds for you. The day is so beautiful. - He said ignoring what I just asked.

- Sebastian. You didn't answer my question. - I said impatiently.

- We have your favorite meal. You will love it here.

- Sebastian! - I screamed.

He stopped walking around the room and took a big breath. He stared into my soul like he was holding in something.

- My dearest Berthual...

- What!? What is it?

- Remember when you said you saw Elizabeth? Being alive?

- Yes, yes I remember. She was real I know it. - I said losing my temper.

He took a big sigh, like I was dreaming and sat on my bed. Like he was about to tell me the asylum is waiting for me. Like I was crazy.

- She wasn't. - he said disappointed.

- Is this some kind of joke? What kind of fraud is this? - I said with my mouth wise open.

- Berthual...

- No! I'm not crazy. I know what I saw, I know she must have escaped! - I said, defending myself like a crazy person.

- Berthual! - he shook me, trying to calm me down.

But when I was trying to get up and explain everything... I looked down into my hands and the fear overwhelmed me.

- Rope? - I said giving up fighting.

- Berthual you need to understand...

- Really Sebastian? What do I need rope for? - I said with my eyes full of tears.

- You were hard to control.

- Hard to control? Really? Hard to control? What's your next plan? You will make up I bit you and threw you in the lake? God you're such a liar.

- Berthual we had no choice...

- We!? Who is we? - I said ready to punch him in the face.

- Berthual, please...

- No, Sebastian, who is we?

He was looking through my eyes with pity. Like he was sorry. Sorry for what he had done. I was waiting a right time to free myself and fucking kill him.

- Your parents and I.

- What!? - I screamed disappointed, but not suprised.

- I'm sorry Berthual, but you were fighting and your parents could only help me calm you down.