Chapter 2: Where Am I?

Author's pov

A girl came and found Kabir so lost in thoughts writing notes, It was evident on his face that he was frustrated. She sighed as she understood the reason behind his anger.

Gi: Kabir, come on yaar, You have become obsessed with this case. Try to focus on other cases too, we have plenty of them; 

K: No Ahaana, Didn't you see how many people died because of that psycho killer?? 6 bodies were found.

Ah: We don't have anything against him, and we can't catch him on the basis of doubt.

K: No matter what it will take I will find it, We don't know when we'll find another victim, and he can be one from our friends or close ones. That's why I am grabbing any chance that may help to prove that he murdered all these people.

Ah: Then carry on, you will follow your stubbornness, no matter what I say, right? 

K(smiled): Right. 

Ah: How's Riddhima and kavya doing? 

K: My lifelines both are fine, don't worry about them. 

Ah: Is she still suffering nightmares? 

K(sigh): Yes, By the way, it reminds me of her appointment with the doc this week. I have to confirm it. 

Ah: Yes, I have something to be done too.

Ahaana, Kabir's partner, and his best friend, an Independent strong girl, who loves her job and has full dedication when it comes to her duties

Kabir received a call from Riddhima who was asking him whether he will come or not.

k: Hello, I am sorry, don't wait for me, because I am so occupied by a case, I won't be able to make it. Take care of yourself and kavu, Goodnight. 

R: Best of luck, Goodnight. 

K: Riddhima, After 2 days, you have an appointment, don't forget it. 

R: You won't go with me? 

K: Jaan, what is this question? I am just reminding you so that you will be emotionally ready, Because I know it's hard for you. 

R: Thank you, Kabir, I appreciate having your support. 

K: Come on, Jaan, I am not only your husband, your best friend too. so it's my right and duty at the same time. 

R: Emm Mr.Sweet agent, If you are going to be this sweet, who will arrest the criminals? 

K: Wifey, don't underestimate your husband, They see another version of me. 

R: scarry! Now carry on your work, All the best. 

K: Goodnight jaan. 

Vansh's house