Chapter 6: Truth Unfolded 2 & Origin of Evil

Author's pov

R: what rubbish is that? How dare you? You lied to me !! You said you won't try to erase my identity and now what you're doing? How we reach here, ! And what is that door in your backyard? Were you the one who kidnapped me and acted since the beginning? 

V:  try to understand! You're not Riddhima, not his wife !! His wife died! She was the one whom I performed the last rites for, thinking that she was you !! 

R'(in shock) : I don't believe this nonsense !!! 

Kabir looked in Ahaana's direction then his phone: Why did you do that, Ahaana? 

Ah: what did I do? 

K: Why did you kill,Rihaan? 

Ah(shocked): WHat? !!! I told you that 

K: Don't lie to me! You stabbed yourself and killed him  !! Do you want proofs? (He played a record) 

Fb starts

After Kabir's departure, Rihaan looked at Ahaana: I am telling you the truth! He is committing all these murders or else why will he so obsessed with trapping me? He came here 3 months ago and met me but because we know each other's past, I didn't want to acknowledge him, and the first couples who died were in my office on that day! Don't you feel All these coincidences are so fishy?

Ah: It is, but I want to tell you extra-information, I came here too 3 months ago, and I visited your office! 

R(his expressions turned to horror): WHAT??? 

Ah: Yes, you know more than you should, about the childhood story! Our parents' cruelty! Do you call what you've been through suffering? What about the 6 years old girl who saw her psycho father kills her psycho mother? If it wasn't for him, I would have been killed !! My Bhai saved me! and I am going to save him too. 

R: Bhai? 

Ah: Kabir is my brother, and you dared to mess with him, I guided him to doubt you, The day he visited you, He saw a couple fighting almost throwing their kids to each other, and the memory was revived in his mind, therefore he killed them. 

R(stunned): Then He is killing them and you're cleaning behind him? Was all acting? 

Ah: He is definitely not acting because ***** 

Fb ends

K: Rihaan was recording what happened! Am I a killer? (she kept looking at him with moist eyes) So I became suddenly mental and started playing a superior role and punishing people? How can I? Did I kill Riddhima? Oh, God !! No !! I am a monster !! What did I do? And you? Why? Did I push you away to be a monster too?

Fb starts

His dad came and started breaking the door while he went fast to his scared sister and cupped her face: Do you trust me? 

The small girl: Bhai, I am scared 

K: don't be, I won't let him hurt you, Stay always strong, don't let anyone wrong you, You're my strong little sister. You have to go, Now! 

The girl(held his hand): Bhai, Come with me. 

K: No, I have to distract him or else he will hurt you, Just go! 

He pushed her out and she held his hand but he moved it only for her to let go and ran while looking behind her.

The moment she vanished out of his sight while he looked in the window's direction, The door was thrown away and his dad came inside.