Chapter 7: Happy Ever After Riansh(last)

Author's pov

Anupriya eyed Vansh: Where is she? 

He signaled behind him and she crossed her arms over her chest: Achaaa My Kavi baby is hiding there, Let me show you. 

She held her and tickled her: No dadi, Please !! (Laughed) dad save me !! 

V(grinned): No! You deserve it for being such a naughty girl !! 

Kav: Dad!!!! I am angry with you! 

V: acha? and Why so? 

Kav: Because you broke your promise! 

Voice: Which promise My kavi baby is talking about? 

Kav(whispering): Dad, don't tell her, please !! 

R: Don't tell me what? 

V: ahem, Nothing, sweetheart, Dad-daughter have their own secrets. 

R: Oh really? Is this secret starts with the letter "I" I guess, Ice cream, No? 

They opened their mouth widely and Riddhima closes it with her hand. 

R: Both of you, If you dare to eat Ice cream, I will make you regret it badly !!

V: Ok I am scared! 

Kav(whispered):  What dad? I thought that you're the Vansh Raisinghania who scares the world!! but tche tche you disappointed me! You are standing near me scared of your wife? 

R: Miss Kavya Vansh Raisinghania, What do you mean by that? and What are you taking me for? deaf? You mean you don't care about your mommy? So should I forbid you from chocolate too? 

Kav: No no no mom, I meant He has to be afraid! You're Mrs Vansh Raisinghania, So fear will come by itself !! 

R: I wish if only I can know this playful nature from where you inherited it? Hai na Vansh? 

Vansh's expressions changed and she regretted asking him.

R: Kavi baby go with your dadi, I want to talk to your dad!

Kav(kissing their cheeks): Ok mom-dad! 

She closed the door behind them and strolled to him and hugged him.

R: Vansh, I am sorry !! I reminded you, right? 

V: Sweetheart! 

R: No, I shouldn't have said it! I insulted Kavya's mother who is your dead wife! I am so sorry! 

V(cupping her face): Don't ever apologize, Baby, I love you so much, I can even cross anything for you (to himself) every limits or world will be crossed to you! 

R: I love you too, and I am glad you gave me this beautiful adorable girl, I fell in love with her since our first meeting !! 

Fb starts

Kabir killed himself and Raima broke down seeing the sight in front of her !! But she composed herself!

Ra: Vansh, we can't leave Kavya !! she needs us! Now she doesn't have anyone but us. 

V: shh, sweetheart, we won't let her alone ever! 

They headed to the address where the adoptive mother of Ahaana lives, she asked them about Ahaana and they told her that she is on a mission. 

The Moth: Riddhima, She was crying wanting to see you since they brought her here. Take her. 

Kav(with a red nose and moist eyes): Mummy !!