Chapter 11

As the Yule Ball approaches, you obsess over making sure the night is perfect as Tom begins to regret asking you to the ball, finding the idea of this dance to be extremely stupid and useless.

"Babe I love you but I swear if I see one more fucking dress I-"  he begins to say with his head in his hand looking annoyed and tired, cut off by your voice saying "Don't I look so pretty". Your smile growing by every second as you turn facing him and striking a pose in a dark red dress. He raises his head to look at you and sighs saying "My love, you know that I think you look perfect in anything... or nothing. So please, for the love of merlin- just choose a bloody dress" he says looking more and more annoyed as you turn to the side to examine exactly how the dress is fitting. Ignoring his clear uninterest in dress fitting you say "Mhm well, if I wear this red one you have to wear the burgundy suit sweetie or the black one. But if i wear the blue then you should wear the dark blue one, black works too but with a blue flower?" still looking in the mirror. "Y/N I will wear whatever you want me to, as long as you just shut up about clothing." he says as nicely as possible but clearly ready to just get up and leave. "Fineeee fine, I'm done for today anyway" you tell him as he sighs with relief and unclenches his hands from his thighs beginning to stand up to leave. You shout to him "NOT SO FAST" before he can escape the room and he groans as he turns around and says "Yes love?" and you respond "I need help out of this dress" smiling goofily still giddy with excitement about the ball. He approaches you and you turn your back to him so he can handle the zipper of the huge poofy dress, he looks into the mirror you are facing and gazes at your face in the reflection. He begins to unzip the back of the dress slowly, smirking into the mirror as the dress drops from your body leaving you only in lacy lingerie standing in front of him. He runs his hands down your body and touches your thighs and waist teasingly as he kisses your neck. He places one hand over your panties and rubs your clit with his finger over the thin fabric that let you feel him despite the barrier. With his other hand he puls his pants down and takes off his boxers preparing to enter you. He strokes his dick with one hand, still touching you eith the other before pulling your panties to the side and slipping his hard dick inside you. You moan feeling him slide into you and throw your head back onto his shoulder leaning on him as he pounds into you holding you close so you dont fall over. He rubs your clit in quick circles as he fucks you, earning loud moans from you as you scream his name when you cum, Your hands roam looking for something to grab onto and grip the Slytherin robes he was still wearing, you twist the fabric in your hand as you moan loudly. Tom puts his free hand over your mouth, still rubbing your clit with the other hand and pushing his forearm against your abdomen to keep you in place as you convulse in pleasure. As your walls clench around him through your orgasms he moans feeling the pressure of you tightening around his dick. He cums inside of you moaning loudly as his body twitches and his skin presses against yours providing a soothing warmth. He pulls himself out of you and begins to get dressed again before whispering into your ear "I like the red dress, it's sexy. And ill wear the burgundy dress and black shoes, with a rose". You smile widely and giggle saying "You chose, I'm so proud of you - i thought you hated all this"  before he responds quickly with  "We will never speak of dresses again" as he puts his finger up to your lip shushing you. You finally shut up and just smile, pleased that he actually showed some interest in your passion for the ball. 

Sorry that this chapter is short 

bye