Chapter 2

ALERT this chapter will be mostly fluffy.

You are sitting at the slytherin table in the great hall across from Tom when a boy looks at you from across the table. Thai boy happened to be someone you had sex with about a week ago. He smirks and stares at you for a few seconds, you wink back at him before noticing Tom looking at you both. "Y/N, meet me in the common room after dinner" Tom said in a way that confused you. It was angry but also something else- hurt maybe. You hadn't seen it from Tom who was usually serious and intimidating. Intrigued you nodded your head in agreement and continued eating.
After dinner you headed to the Common Room quickly to see Tom.

You entered the room slowly and walked over to where Tom was sitting. The room was empty except for him sitting in a chair near the fireplace. "You wanted to talk" you asked cautiously, he still looked upset which worried you. This wouldn't be like your normal times together. "Is this about the boy in the great hall, he's no one i swear" you said quietly as he held his hands together tightly. He replied "That wink said otherwise, i saw the way you looked at him". He said it in a hurt way. To lighten the mood you said "So i fucked him once, whats the big deal. What are you- Jealous?" playfully putting your hand on his. He shoved your hand off and looked up at you angrily and said "No shit, don't you get it..." you interrupted him with "I didn't think you'd care, i mean it was one time". "LIKE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE" he shouted raging with emotion. "Why do you care so much, you're never like this" you said confused by his tone. Starting to look more upset than angry he blurted out "I LOVE YOU Y/N THATS WHY". In shock you said "w-what?" back. He replied "I love you, that's why I get so upset that you cheat like it's nothing". You had never seen him so emotional and hurt, you never thought he cared since you were never serious. You grew silent and slowly sat down still with an expression of shock on your face. "I-i.. I love you too" you said softly.