Chapter 16

I'ma try to do this revenge chapter thingamabob requested by Lovely-hope132. I'ma tryyyy but idrk if i got the right idea. This one's going right to the point and starting with minimal backround so yea.
Also lil Authors note- those of you who want to fucking kill y/n or are mad at her need to chillllll. She's been used to using sex or her epic hawtness to her advantage. She's not really used to serious relationships and guys touching or sexualizing her has practically been something she's used to or numb to. Kinda. Y'all idfk just like she has fucking connection issues and doesn't do too well with like dedication, she do be trying her best.

And TW kinfe play/ blades, both will have moments when they attempt to take control this time.

You are sitting, drinking coffee on a couch in the common room sketching a peice of art. Its early in the morning and not many people are awake but of course the one person you meant to avoid walks in- Tom. He walks in with a

(NO STOP WHY ARE THE LIKE FILL IN AUTOWRITE WORDS THIS

thats so cursedddd)

He walks in and over to you striding slowly with a cute smirk on his face that made you flustered but only reminded you of how mad you were. Whatever. No matter how hot he could look you had a plan that you meant to stick to- payback for yesterday. He mocked you and took back his top position after you so ademantly chose to top.

He walks over and kisses your neck softly "Hey babe" he says with a deep sUltRy MoRnInG voice that honestly was hot as hell. You spare no time in reacting by quickly moving your hand that holds a bookmark hitting his neck and holding it there right against his vein, with a warning tone you say "Move again and I'll cut you". (ILL KILL YOU... NOT EVEN WORRIED ABOUT IT) He breathes slowly and stops moving completely, his head stands next to yours but as wanted his lips were off your neck. "Agressive much, Why don't we be civil" he mutters with an edge of fear and anger. You press the bookmark father against his skin which causes a small cut leaking blood to stream down his neck. (Cough Hisoka Cough) Not a lot, just enough to invite fear- the fear you wanted from him.

"Care to explain why you're so mad?" he asks trying not to move his jaw as he talks as to avoid getting cut farther. "Not really but I think I might as well do what you came here to do" (I'm not here for youuuuu i lov-), he looks at you confused as you carefully lower the bookmarking card and get up from the couch. You walk around to him and push him against the couch slightly, you grab his neck rather than your usual hug and begin to kiss him harshly tightening your grip as you do but not in a way to knock him out. He accepts the kiss moaning into it slightly before you pull away.

He doesn't move, waiting patiently for you to do something, already guessing the command not to move still stands. "Mhm Obedient... Its cute" you say with a tone different than your usually manner of speaking. Your voice was slightly lower, more intimidating than times before. He noticed this, he could sense that you were serious and stood down no matter how much he wanted to just fight back and throw you against a wall and fuck you until you couldn't walk- but he didn't.