Chapter 3 pt1

"I can't believe we're eating again" Y/n said sitting down

"Relax Y/n you don't have to eat" Joseph said looking at the menu

"Oh, me and Holly have a request for you Y/n" Joseph said

"Sure what is it ?" Y/n said

"We want you to watch over Jotaro for us by going to the same school with him"

"Ha that's very funny Jojo, but I already graduated college and have a career. Ever heard of F- Mega? Well guess what I invented that game, I obviously have life" Y/n said trying to argue back.

"Y/n you still look like a 16 year old from the day we met you should be fine. You haven't aged a bit" Joseph said

"Wait, you're telling me this slut is older then me ?" Jotaro said stepping in.

"Yes Jotaro, she's older then all of us combined here" Joseph said laughing

"Shut you, you wanted to marry this old lady until you cheated on me. I should have just killed you" Y/n said pointer at herself.

"Papa you cheated on Y/n!?!" Holly said I'm shocked.

"Holly don't worry that was the past. *cough* Anyways back to the subject" Joseph said

"The reason we are all here is for the number 1 reason, and it's because of this man" Joseph said slamming a photo of dio down

"Your water ma'am" a waiter handing Y/n her water out. As soon as Y/n turned around and saw the pictures she spit out her water.

"Y/n are you okay?" Avdol said patting her back.

"*cough* I'm fine thank you" Y/n said playing it off.

"Old man, who is this?" Jotaro said picking up the photo.
"That man is name DIO"

"100 years ago he stole my grand father body. Every Joestar has a star on their back.. now look at his." Joseph said pointing at the photo

"So what do you want us to do?" Y/n said picking up the photo and examined it.

"From what I know granny Erina told me about the way my grandfather died when I was younger.. Dio must have survived and taken his body. And there's one think I know for sure is that he's hiding somewhere in the world plotting something!" Joseph takes a deep breath and sits back trying to calm down.

Both Holly and Jotaro looked worried. "Holly.." Y/n said grabbing her hand to comfort her. Joseph turned to see Holly's worried face.

"Oh Holly.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, everything is going to be okay" Joseph said in a comforting voice.

Holly remained quit.

"Every photo I take comes out the same.." Joseph said taking out a camera. "Jotaro this is my stand.. HERMIT PURPLE" Joseph shouted smashing the camera

"Jotaro what ever photos turns into determines your fate" Joseph said handing him the photo. Everyone waited patiently to see photo appear.

"Is everything going okay sir" a waiter asked worried, "yes go away" Joseph said focused on the photo.

Slowly the photo began to appear in Jotaro hand, the whole table remained silent. A photo appeared of DIO..

"Jotaro your fate is to find DIO!" Joseph said telling Jotaro. Jotaro remained silent, "old man do you really expect me to believe all of this? This teenager is more then 100 or even older ? A man stole my great great grandfather body? Are you sure your not just some crazy old man?" Jotaro said questioning Joseph.

"Jotaro if I were you I would believe all of this. The stands, me, you saw how I regenerated and believe or not I'm actually not 16 I'm actually 100,000 years old, the plants you saw isn't even part of my stand" Y/n said leaning into the table.

Jotaro remained quiet in shock, "we can introduce our stands later let's head home" Y/n said getting up paying for the bill.

"Hm I agree with you Y/n" Joseph said getting up along with everyone else. 

-Time skip-

"Oh Holly I love your house!" Y/n said admiring it. "Thank you Y/n!" Said Holly with a smile on her face.

"Would you guys like some tea?" Holly asked while we all. "I'll take some Tea" Y/n said taking off her shoes.  "Okayyy" Holly said cheerfully.

"Jotaro don't leave we still have things to discus, come let's go the a room to speak." Joseph said, Joseph looked at both Y/n and Avdol giving them a signal to come with him.

Both Avdol and Y/n looked at each other and nodded walking together into the room. Y/n turned around to close the door behind them.

"Now that we're all here we have to introduce our stands, Avdol go first" Joseph said.

"Of course Mr.Joestar. This is Magician Red" Avdol said. A muscular human figure came out with a bird replacing its head.  "Wow" Y/n said looking at the stand amazed.

"Y/n you're next" Joseph said.
"Right" Y/n said. Behind her appeared a body figure similar to hers. A white body with black shinning hair, brown markings across the stands legs, and clocks on the knees and forehead. "This is Wind of Change, I got her 20 years ago. She can create wind, slow down time, heal anyone besides me ect.."

"And of course Jotaro you already saw my stand Hermit Purple. Now show us your stand" Joseph said. We all turned to Jotaro to reveal his stand to us. "It comes out whenever it wants to" Jotaro said.

"Jotaro you have to make it come out" Y/n said crossing her arms. "Listen Whore I can't force it to come out" Jotaro said getting irritated. "Oi oi Jotaro clam down.. Y/n, you and Jotaro go outside force him to make the stand come out" Joseph said.

"*sigh* I wish I still had my servants.. come on Jotaro" Y/n said walking out to the room to outside.
"Wait Y/n where you going your tea is ready!" Holly said walking out with a tray.

"Sorry Holly, I'll be there in a bit I just need to do something first! But it's smells great already! Y/n said walking next to Jotaro.

"Jotaro.. I won't show mercy on you but even if you do get injured badly I'll heal you after" Y/n said

"Tch I like to see you try" Jotaro said. "I'll be using other things instead of my stand.. just a heads up."