Chapter 7

Hi everyone I just wanted to say that I didn't like this fight so ima just make it short. But in this chapter you will finally be slowing down time and I wanted to use this video as a example how its like when you do.

"Looks like we're not having a safe flight" Kakyoin said. "Don't worry we just have to find the user" Y/n said comforting Kakyoin. "Tch focus both of you" Jotaro said. Why does he look so mad all of the sudden? Y/n thought worriedly. "The Stand is Tower of Grey, I remember Dio telling me about this user." Y/n said. "Do you recognize the user anywhere" Joseph asked looking around. "No i just know the Stand name and abilities" Y/n said.

"Tower of Grey.. I heard of that stand. It would mostly be involved in plane crashes and there would always be one survivor" Avdol said. "Great just our luck" Jotaro said. "Don't worry I can use Wind Of Change to catch it easily, we just have to find out where it is" Y/n said. *buzzz* the group froze again to see the stand out in the opening. "Now Y/n!" Joseph said "On it ! Wind Of Change! Under pressure!" Y/n shouted. 

The whole world slowly slowed down. Now it was only Y/n moving. "I see you you little bitch" Y/n said running towards the stand. She quickly grabbed the beetle tightly.  Slowly time resume again. "I got him JoJo" Y/n said. She squeezed tighter on it. Suddenly the group heard coughing. They turned around to see a old man leaning against a wall. "Sir are you okay" Kakyoin asked. "I donk know what's happening to me i just left the restroom" He said. "Jotaro hold the stand for a second" Y/n said. "Listen old man are you a stand user" Y/n said bending down to his height and grabbing his shoulders. "A stand user? What's that?" He asked confused.

"Hm I guess you're not" Y/n said. She stood tall, "Jotaro give me the beetle" Y/n said. Jotaro handed her the beetle. "since you're not I'll just go ahead a squeeze this to death"

The old man eyes widen for a second before he could say anything, Y/n killed the beetle resulting the old man death. "Ouch" Kakyoin said. "we should check the piolets if he killed them yet" Avdol said. The group headed towards the the front of the plane. "Excuse me sir I cant let you pass, please take a seat" A flight attendance said. "Move Bitch" Jotaro said pushing two of them away. They both blushed, "I'm sorry he shouldn't be calling beautiful ladies like that" Kakyoin said catching both of them. They blushed even more, "Listen ladies, no matter how attractive the man is, never let him call you a bitch" Y/n said lecturing the girls.

"Oh my gosh, are you some kind of model or celebrity" One of them asked. "Uhh no not really" Y/n answered taken back. "You're so gorgeous, I never seen anyone with eyes like you" The other one said blushing. "Why thank you but if you excuse me I have to go" Y/n said walking past them.

"Well bad news, the pilots are dead, but good news you guys have me to fly the plane" Joseph said looking at the dead bodies. "JoJo that's not good news you already crashed so many planes" Y/n said frustrated. "Everyone take a seat, Joseph is gonna be the pilot for now" Y/n said shooing everyone out of the room. Y/n closed the door and sat next to Joseph. It was a awkward silence. "So.. Did you every get your old memories back?" He asked. "No its still blurry, but how's you and Suzi doing?"

"We're doing great, thank you for asking" Joseph said smiling. "You better not cheat on her, I can steal her from you if I wanted too" Y/n said leaning back into her seat. "I wouldn't cheat on Suzi" Joseph said. "Liar, I already know you did" Y/n said. Joseph remined quite. "I'm telling her" Y/n said. "Wait- Y/n don't be like that" Joseph began to complain. "shut up don't talk to me" Y/n said annoyed.

Time Skip

"Finally land" Y/n said. "I'm actually pretty hungry" Kakyoin said. Avdol hummed agreeing with him. "Well let's get something to eat, I'll pay" Joseph said. "You there hot chic wanna try some hot cola?" Asked a guy. "Huh? Everyone knows Cola is supposed to be cold" Joseph said in disgust. "come I have a friend that owns a shop" Joseph said. 

"Wow Joseph not bad" Y/n said looking around at the restaurant. "We'll have to plan to get to Egypt by either sea or land" Joseph said while sitting down. "But if we fail to meet Dio within fifty days.." Avdol said unsure. "If we had stayed on the plane, we'd probably be in Cairo by now" Kakyoin said. "I'm aware of that but its too soon to worry about it" Joseph said.  "A hundred years ago, Jules Verne wrote a story in which the protagonist traveled around the world for 80 days, traveling 40,000 kilometers. That was in age of Trains and steamboats, even without a plane, in fifty days we'll be able to travel the 10,000 kilometers to Egypt. " Y/n said with her arms crossed.  

Eventually everyone agreed. "then its decided. The greatest danger will be the stand users Dio sends against us, we'll have to do our best to get to Egypt without being spotted." Joseph said closing the map.  "Hm? Y/n what are you doing ?" Kakyoin asked. "Oh, this is a sign to let them know we want more tea." Y/n said moving the lid from the tea pot. Jotaro was just staring at her.  Seconds later  lady walked over to fill up her cup. 

"Excuse me, do you have a moment? I'm having a hard time with the Kanji on the menu. Would you please help me out?" a man said walking up to the table. "You're annoying. Go away." Jotaro said right away no even giving him a chance. The man looked offended right away. "Come on now, Jotaro. Its fine. I've been to Hong Kong many times, so i can at least read the Kanji menu." Joseph said opening the menu.  "Why don't you join us?" Y/n said offering a seat next to her. "Why thank you that's very kind of you" The man said blushing. "So, what did you want to order?" Joseph said, but soon began to order food off the menu.  

"This looks like food with beef, fish, clams, and frog, but.. " Avdol said looking down. "Indeed. This is  rather different" Kakyoin said looking at the food. "I knew this was gonna happen" Jotaro said. Y/n only nodded agreeing with him.  Joseph let out a laugh' "well it doesn't matter, its all on me" Joseph said with a smile.  Everyone began digging in. "well, they've certainly taken a lot of time to prepare this. Look, at these carrots. They're  shaped like a stars and flowers. It reminds me of something" The man said. Every eyes were focused on him now. 

"That's right. Some i know has this exact mark on their neck.. while their lover has flowers as her eyes.." The air got tense. "You.. Are you another.." Kakyoin said. a sword went through the table. "Mr.Joestar! Lady Y/n! look out!" Avdol said warning them. "Its a stand" Joseph said moving out of the way. "Magician's Red!" Avdol stand blew out fire, but the mysterious man mange to block it.  "His sword is so fast" Kakyoin said shocked.  

"My stand hold the Chariot card! Silver Chariot! Mohammed Avdol, it appears that you want to die first."  

To be continued...