Chapter 5

"JOTARO YOU IDIOT" Y/n shouted towards him
"Shut up bitch he was going to find out sooner or later" Jotaro said looking at Kakyoin.

"Listen Kakyoin I suggest you leave us alone" Y/n said stepping ahead of Jotaro. "I'm sorry my love, but I don't listen to orders besides the man I swore loyalty too" Kakyoin said moving the puppet around. "Therefore I shall kill JoJo and take you with me!"

The nurse soon began to attack Jotaro, "shoot I have to do something" before Y/n could do anything she saw Jotaro kiss the nurse. "Jotaro?" Y/n looked at him confused, but soon realized he took the stand out of her. "Hm just as I thought, its just a sleazy stand that cant do anything but possesses people." Star Platinum bit harder into Kakyoin stand making him wince in pain.

"Kakyoin is this your stand?" Jotaro said now chocking and having the stand in a tight grip. "All green and shiny.. looks like a melon" Said Jotaro now analyzing it. "you're going to regret that, dragging that out of her, JoJo" Kakyoin said groaning in pain.

"Don't try to act tough I can see my stand finger prints on you" Jotaro said. "Jotaro we should take him back to your grandpa" Y/n said stepping in. "Y/n stay there.. I can't trust you right now.." Jotaro said giving her a hard glare.

Y/n's POV

I wouldn't blame him.. I said thinking to myself. I suddenly felt a uneasy breeze, something felt off. I look towards Jotaro. "The stand.. its leaking out some kind of green slime?" I said walking closer to Jotaro.

"I told you would regret that JoJo.." I turn to see Kakyoin looking at Jotaro. "JOTARO LOOK OUT!" I shouted now running to him. "Now feel the attack of my stand, Hierophant Green! Emerald Splash!"

"Wind Of Change!" I shouted pushing Jotaro out of the way, "Wind mode" Wind of Change soon appeared in front of me sending a attack towards Kakyoin and his stand destroying his emeralds within seconds.

Jotaro are you okay?" I said turning around to face him. He had a few scratches on him but he should be fine. "Jotaro watch the nurse while I fight Kakyoin." I said now facing Kakyoin. "I'm afraid I cant fight you my lady, my master didn't give me permission to fight a beauty like yourself." Kakyoin said

Before I can say anything else the nurse soon collapsed with blood gushing out of her. "I was certain i removed the stand from her.." Jotaro said shocked to see the nurse. "I already told you, attacking my hierophant Green would mean hurting her. My Stand can reached further than yours but it doesn't like open spaces.. It prefers to hide within something if you drag it out it gets angry.. Which is why its your fault JOJO" Kakyoin said now blaming him.

I should do something while he's distracted, i slowly take off my school shoes and socks. "Wind suit" I whispered disappearing along with Wind Of Change. I have to hurry I wont have 1 minute.

Narrator POV

Jotaro slowly began standing up getting ready to beat the living crap out of Kakyoin. Before he could say anything, he quickly took notice of the plants growing and now heading towards Kakyoin direction. "WAMMUUU!" Jotaro heard a shout that sounded like Y/n's voice.

Both him and Kakyoin reacted but before Kakyoin could do anything he was soon tied down with vines. "What?" Kakyoin said trying to get out which caused the vines to tighten around him more. Y/n soon after appeared in front of him getting ready to punch the living crap out of him.

"WAMMUUU" Wind of Change shouted sending punches to Kakyoin, who couldn't do anything but take in the punches. "what a powerful stand" he said before he soon after collapse from blood loss.

"well, that was interesting" Y/n said taking a deep breath and soon after turning to Jotaro. "Lets take him to your grandpa and get you both healed up" 

"I don't need your help" Jotaro said pushing Y/n away. "Jotaro I'm not with DIO I swear, I can tell you all about him when we get you and Kakyoin to your home" Y/n said trying to explain herself.

"You know what fine, just let me heal the nurse before the students come and see this mess" Y/n said in defeat. 

Y/n picked up the nurse and healed her. "Let's leave I can hear them coming" Y/n said dusting off her school uniform

Time Skip-

"Well if we didn't have Y/n here he would have died in a few days" Joseph said as we all surrounded Kakyoin unconscious body.  "The reason this man swore loyalty to Dio is because and came to kill you is right there!" Joseph said lifting up Kakyoin hair to reveal the flesh bud.

"It's a flesh bud.. It's a form of Dio's cells" Y/n said frowning. "In other words it controls him and draws forth a certain feelings" Avdol said. "Dio is a character that can sway others with his over whelming power of attraction just like Y/n but she chooses not to."

" yeah that's a funny story years back I used to control people with my looks but now I only do it if it's necessary" Y/n said letting out a light chuckle.

"But with Dio knowing him, he used it to send Kakyoin to kill you Jotaro. But good thing you guys have me to remove the bud" Y/n said.   Y/n placed her hand gentle on Kakyoin face slowly moving her way towards the bud. 

"JoJo get ready to destroy it with Hamon" Y/n said now getting ready to remove it, the room was silent observing Y/n removing the bud while Wind Of Change was holding Kakyoin down.

It was one swift motion, Y/n fully pulled out the flesh bud and flew it towards Joseph. "Kakyoin you can wake up now" Y/n said shaking him lightly.

Kakyoin slowly opened his eyes, he got up right away  looking around "W-why.. Why did you save me" He said looking at Y/n waiting for an answer.

"You're still young and have a life ahead of you.. plus you I'm sure you didn't mean anything you did and said" Y/n said

"Come let's get you healed up now" Y/n said smiling down at Kakyoin. Kakyoin froze and took in the motherly feeling from Y/n, he nodded and got up.

"Well now that Kakyoin is healed we should all rest up" Y/n said. Meanwhile Kakyoin was blushing in the background holding his hands to his mouth after just getting healed.

The next day-

"Crap come on Jotaro we're gonna be late" Y/n said getting ready to leave. "Wait I need to say bye to Holly" Y/n said running back inside.

"Holly~" Y/n called out skipping around the house checking each room for her. But no one responded. "Holly?!" Y/n now called out this time. "This is weird she should have been awake by now"

Meanwhile Jotaro was waiting by the door for Holly to say goodbye to him.

"Holly? Are you in here" Y/n asked opening the door to the kitchen.  "Holly-" Y/n stoped and saw Holly laying unconscious in the middle of the ground. "Holly? Honey come on get up" Y/n said slightly shaking her.

"Holly? Please get up it's not funny" Y/n said now lifting her. "HOLLY!" Y/n said now panicked. "S-she's still breathing but she won't wake up" Y/n said now breathing hard. 

"It's okay I can heal her" Y/n said trying to calm down. "Wind of Change, Angels Breath" Y/n waited for a moment but there was no sign of waking up.  That's when it hit her.

Y/n quickly turned her body around and lifted her shirt to have it reveal her stand. "Her own stand is causing her harm.. Dio I told you not harm Holly and yet here she is" Y/n said. "JOJO JOTARO" Y/n said getting up to carry Holly. Before she can leave the kitchen with Holly, Joseph and Jotaro made it to them already.

"A Stand.."

———————————————-

Sorry for the late update everyone 🙏🏽