Stand Power info

As you guys may know, You the reader and Jotaro will be fighting to reveal his stand. Before I write it I would want to explain Wind of Change

Background
As you may know Wind of Change is based off of Wamuu, and is inspired by his looks and powers.

Y/n discovered her Stand 20 years ago from the Speedwagon Foundation.

Powers and Abilities

Super human strength - Just like Y/n being part of the Piller men tribe both her and the stand have super human strength.

Wind mode - Wind of Change is able to attack her opponents with razor sharp wind that blows out of her body. Wind mode is capable of shredding a human into pieces.

Divine Sandstorm - a signature technique Y/n named after Wamuu. Wind of Change can create a massive wind storm with enough destruction to painfully shred a human and make large objects crumple into pieces.

Wind suit - a technique that can hide both the stand and the user. Wind of Change wraps itself and the user with wind having the light reflecting off of both of them, both become invisible. This technique can only last for 1 minute.

Angel Breath - With Angel Breath, Wind of Change can heal any physical wounds by breathing out. But sadly it can't bring anyone back from the dead. 

Under Pressure -  a technique that allows Wind of Change to slow down time. The whole world slows down time for 5 seconds. Only Stand users would notice it would slow down and see themselves slow down while Wind of Change and Y/n can move around freely until time is up.