Chapter 9

"Don't worry about her Old man, she'll be fine" Jotaro said tipping his hat. "Hey kid watch out" Y/n shouted giving him a warning. The boy turned around screaming realizing a shark is about to attack him. "WAMUUU" Wind of change shouted. The boy gasped in surprise to see the shark flying in mid air to be punched by nothing. "Come on now let's go" Y/n said now reaching out to carry the boy.

"Wait..." she said. Y/n moved her hand to the boys chest. "You're not a boy... you're a girl!" Y/n took off the girl'a hat to see her hair fall down freely after. "Such lovely hair you have" Y/n said "dammit you bitch" the girl said now trying to punch her and run away. "Now now, no need to be feisty, you won't make it to land if you swim that far" Y/n said now carrying the girl back to the boat.

"Y-Y/n below you! Something is attacking from below! It's not a shark, it's really fast!Hurry!!" Joseph said in a panicked voice. "Well shit I'll be damn." Y/n said "Jotaro catch her" Y/n shouted.

"W-Wait you can't throw me" The girl said panicking. "That's too damn bad, if you wanna live I have no other choice" Y/n shouted now throwing her to Jotaro. "I HATE YOU" she shouted in mid air. Jotaro caught her. "Good grief"

"Y/n hurry! It's about to get you!" Polareffe shouted in worry. "Leave it to me! Hierophant Green!" Kakyoin shouted having his stand being Y/n back to the boat. "I-it's a stand! It disappeared! That thing is a stand" Polareffe said. "This girl, you don't think she can be the stand user, can you?" Y/n said taking a few steps towards the girl. "What's with you jerks and whore? All of you glaring at me like that, I don't know what's going on but you want to fight? Don't underestimate me I'll take you all on" The girl said now bringing out a knife.

"Why that little shit head" Y/n said now getting ready to punch her. "Hey Y/n don't worry she's just a little girl she doesn't know what she's talking about!" Polareffe said trying to hold Y/n back. "Hey you know what? How's Dio doing?" Y/n said now glaring at her. "Dio? What the hell is that?"

"Don't act like you didn't know you little brat" Polareffe said "you damn punks, do you wanna talk to me? Or get stabbed" the girl said in response.  "Well I say we should just throw her back into the ocean " Y/n said shrugging. Kakyoin let out a small giggle. "What's so funny you stupid grunt" the girl said. "Grunt?"

"So this is the stowaway girl" a man said coming into the conversation. "Oh it's the captain" Y/n said. "I'm pretty harsh when it comes to stowaways, you may be a girl, but if I go easy on you, you'll just keep coming back" said the captain. "Captain, I'd like to ask you something. You've verified the identities of all 10 men. Right? " Joseph asked.  "Of course. By the way..." the captain paused to snatch a cigarette out of Jotaro mouth "I request that you refrain from smoking on my ship. What were you planning on doing after you finish? Hopefully you weren't planning on throwing it into this beautiful ocean. Mr.Outlaw" the captain said now burning out the cigarette onto Jotaro hat.

"Oh... Jotaro looks really pissed off" Y/n whispered quietly to Kakyoin. "Hm what is such a fine gorgeous lady yourself doing here in the middle of the ocean may I ask?" The captain said now coming towards Y/n. "Aw what a sweetheart, but I'm visiting an old friend of mine" Y/n said. "Hold it" Jotaro said now stopping the captain from flirting with Y/n.

"I just found out.. you're not the real captain, you're a stand user" Jotaro said. "What?" Everyone said in shock. "Sta...nd? What might that be?" The captain asked confused. "What makes you think that Jotaro?" Avdol asked. "No, I believe you Jotaro..." Y/n said now walking into the conversation. "Once you mentioned that the captain was a stand user his heart beat went faster... so captain what are you hiding from us" Y/n said now in a serious voice.

"And I found a way to differentiate Stand Users from other people... that is... if a stand user inhales a little bit of cigarette smoke a vein pops on the tip of the nose" Jotaro said. Everyone included the captain checked their nose.  "You can't be serious Jotaro !?" Polareffe asked. "Yeah, I was lying. But it looks like we found the idiot." 

"Jotaro how did you know he was suspicious?" Joseph asked ? "I didn't think he ways, I just didn't like how he was flirting with Y/n"Jotaro said avoiding eye contact with Y/n.  "Ehhh ? All because of that. I'm warning you Jotaro you don't wanna be with that old hag" Joseph said whispering that last part but was soon smacked hard by Y/n. "How about you just keep your mouth shut until I say you can talk Jojo" Y/n said now glaring at him.

"You're cold. Cold indeed why can't a man have his fun? But you're correct the captain is sleeping with the fishes at the bottom of Hong Kong" said the captain. "Then you can sleep at the bottom of hell" Jotaro said.

"AHHH" the girl screamed as she was grabbed by the stand. "Damn it" everyone shouted. "I-I can't move" "why you little coward" Y/n shouted at him. "I was planning on taking you one by one but you guys left me no other choice" said the man. "I hear that both Star Platinum and Wind of Change is pretty damn fast. I'm not trying to brag but my Dark Blue Moon is pretty damn fast in the water. Why don't we test them out?" The man said now jumping off the boat.

"Jotaro" Y/n said. "I know I'm already on it"
"Ora!" Jotaro sent Star platinum to attack the stand while Wind of Change caught the girl. "Hm? Jotaro what's wrong?" Y/n said noticing he's still in the same position. "Damn it... I'm being pulled in" Jotaro said trying to fight back "t-those are Acorn barnacles! They're all over star platinum!" Kakyoin said shocked.

Jotaro! Bring in your stand!" Said Joseph. "I can't, which is why I'm sweating more then I want right now!" Jotaro soon fell into the water. "JOTARO"

———————
Hey y'all I'm back now officially since it's summer I have all the time in the world and school is over. Also Happy pride month !! 💜