Love is nothing

Wow im so heartless 

jk im not that heartless this is gonna be a very sad story took me forever just to think of a like thing for it.

Love Author-Chan

One Year later

Deku's POV

"hey Sho-" I walked in the room and saw MY HUSBAND kissing this boy i don't know who he is but is breaking my heart I-i hate this feeling I want it to go away please make it go away!

Please...

Tell me this is a joke or a dream this isn't real right?

He isn't really cheating on me with another boy is he?

"So this is what i come home to,

cheating and me heart breaking" 

"Izuku im sorry i just-" I looked at sho and with tears running down my face anger and saddness fills my eyes and body.

"let me guess you wanted to try to see if you could get away with cheating like your father!" I yelled at him with anger in my eyes and tears running down my face i looked at him to see him getting angery. (when you can't spell omg)

"DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ME WITH MY FATHER I WILL BE NOTHING LIKE HIM!!!!" I start to laugh as i see the boy scared for his life and confused.

"Darling, if you want to make it out of here alive i want you to leave NOW!" I saw the boy running really fast wow he can run. 

"I can compare you with your father is because YOU ARE BECOMING LIKE HIM AND MAYBE EVEN WORSE!" I started to regret saying that but not enough tho.

Now I feel hardcore pain in my cheek (what is up with me not knowing how to spell) 

He hit me...

HE hit me

HE HIT ME WHY WOULD HE DO THAT OUT OF ALL THE THINGS HE COULD OF DONE HE HIT ME! I then ran upstairs and before i did i yelled "NO WONDER YOUR MOM LEFT YOU I WOULD OF TOO!" I quickly ran to our room and locked the door and relized what i did and now i know im really dead for sure but its his fault for...

It's mine isn't? I'm the one to blame for this mess now all i can hear in the background is shoto burning and destroying things. Then i hear him say "IZUKU YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR YOU WON'T WALK FOR AWHILE!!!!" (not like that you pervs) I quickly go into the closet and stay there as i hear banging and shouting and then nothing then i hear crying and begging?

Why is sho begging and crying i'm worried maybe i should goo to him and open the door? No what if its a trap but sho would never do that...

Would he?

I then hear laughing and crying at the same time and then a bang and thud from the door being kicked down and i also hear sho speaking like a manic. 

"Izuku~ come out i know you here so why don't you come out already~!" I stayed quiet then i hear moving steps getting closer to the bed and him looking underneath.

Sho's POV (you never saw this coming :)

I looked under the bed and i see izuku's feet in the closet and i stand up while holding the hammer i have in my hands. 

"Izuku come out please i just want to talk *starts crying even more* are you going to leave me? I'm sorry don't leave me IZUKU PLEASE COME OUT I NEED YOU!!" I then swing the hammer to the closet and let go and hear a crying in pain. 

Bingo found you izuku

"Izuku are you hurt does it hurt?" I then grab him by the hair and drag him to the bed and threw him on there while i hear him crying. I grabbed him by the legs as he was trying to escape and then pulled him to me. 

"Sho no what are you dong Sho no no no NO!" I hear him crying as i look at him in the eyes and right then and there i wanted to kiss him or even bite him...Biting sounds better so i did.

Izuku's POV

I feel sharp pains in my neck then threw out my body then I felt biting getting more and more painful i start to cry even louder from all the pain and begged him to stop the he remind me. "You help me when i cryed and begged for you so i won't for you" Sho has a point i didn't... and i regret it i wanted to say do something else then this anything but this like rape me i would be fine with it. It wouldn't hurt that bad like this would it?

I feel sho taking off my clothes and continuing biting me then he bit me on my thigh all i did was stop and used all my strength to stop him from biting there anywhere but there he he does i will go crazy and start moaning from it then from there on evey single (like me sadly) place he hurts me at it will become pleasure then i hear sho saying something like "I'm sorry izuku but you have to give up and let me have you" Have you? Have you!

I want you to have me but what you did to me earlier and now isn't how you show love sho im sorry but...

Please 

Stop this and cuddle me please...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof well um hi if you are new and you are reading this um this wasn't planed some person helped me. Um now rereading this um I feel bad for deku but um Sho that's no how you are suspose to treat your lover even when u are married. But anyways this was long with a total of 910 words idk if that is really long but um i hope you like this post and also follow my instagram Which is imbaby.cos

yes im a cosplayer and i am terriable at makeup and being not broke so um help also I didn't mean to make anyone hate me its just i have alot on my mind and so I hope you all have a great day, night, afternoon whatever and yeah don't let kokichi find out if robots have dicks cause we all know he is gay for a shy emo boy. So bye have a lovely day and well its like 11:32 pm here so um goodnight!

Author-Chan