Fell

Todoorki POV

I watch from my place or an old fashion home. I hate it here cause of my father. 

"Hello Honey." I turn around and look at my soon-to-be wife who is Momo the girl my father pick out for me. I look at her and she drop her act and sighed. "I hate calling you that" 

"same here!" I turn around and look out the window again. "Why can't our parents listen to us and to know our own thoughts!" she starts to cry while thinking why she can't be normal because we are rich. And rich people marry other rich people for their money that's how it works. But we are different WE are vampires. 

"i wish everything was all rainbows but its not and I want our parents to know that we're both gay but-" I look at her "They won't listen I know I just hate that." She lays on my bed and I well am not bothered. 

Yet.

"How about we go into the city and meet people how about that!" I look at her and nodded and we both head out with our coats. 

"Where should we go?" I ask her but then she drags me to get some "food" "Really!" she looks at me me nodding. 

But then we met a girl with short hair and Momo she fell in love with her right there and then. I can't blame her. "Hey want do you two want today." the girls looks at the both of us and we ask for raw fish. And she gave us it then Momo payed.

Really

JIRO POV

What the hell why can't the guy pay for her! He should be all over her like I am. 

"Whats your guys names?" I ask the white and red haired boy and the sexy, beautiful, thing of a girl with black. 

"Oh I'm Todoroki and this is my soon-to-be- wife Momo." I frown and I look at her I knew it was too good to be true. Why her out of all people then I remember that their rich. I look at them "Forced marrige?" They both nodded and I smiled abit. "we're both gay but our parents don't listen to us." I look at Momo while this Todoroki is talking and I smiled and for me to be surprised she smiled back.

She even blushed.

Thank you god for letting me work today! 

"Well we have to go bye!" I didn't want them to go. I frowned "Hey Momo was it?"

She look at me and nods "I could give you guys a tour of the city I know it like the back of my hand."

They both nodded. I took of my work clothes and show them around but then they ask who is the green haired boy. 

I told them it was a boy who know one notice until now by them.

OHHHHH A CILFHANGER YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so mean.

sorry.