Get to know me since i look different and more ugly

Hello again yes you read the title right im doing this like a year later i guess i really don't know how long ago it was all i know is that i want my friend to stop asking me to do really weird stuff.

This is one of them so here you go questions i get ask by alot of people every single day like how many questions do you have a have a whole list oh jesus. lets get started yayyyy.....!

Question 1

How old are you?:

I'm 14 about to be 15 in April 4...

question (you know what fuck it with question number whatever)

2.) why do you wear makeup?

Um cause i can and its just liquid eyelinern for now #can'tspell

3.) When is your birthday?

I just anwsered this but okay its April 4.

4.) Why do you always look so tired but yet always so happy and cheerful?

Um first im always tired like Sensei (if you know who i mean) Its maybe cause i have Insomnia and why im always so cheerful is because i don't want people to see the pain im always in. Plus i want to make people feel happy and know that they are worth something more then those mean hurtful comments.

5.) Do you like boys?

Bold of you to asume i like boys and no i don't, I like girls and sometimes i think non-binarys are cute.

6.) What are you?

A raging lesbian that has too many problems and hates her dead dad.

7.) How did you find out that you like girls?

How long has hinata from Naruto been a anime/manga character?

8.) So what do you do in your free time?

Cosplay, draw, sing, and mainly yell at my personlitys and question why im still alive while im in littlespace

9.) What is your race?

Um.....

Im 25% Mexican and 25% Native or as you "people" like to call it Native Americans plus that im 1% polish and the rest is koren, german, scottish, and irish. Im a mess plus we haven't found out what my dad's side of the family race is so um yeah and thats all my mom's side and im also somewhat black idk how but i am. Wait i have a black aunt and uncle and cousins. shit...

10.) Who do you cosplay?

Im fucking depressed and broke right now i only have two wigs deku's and a neon pink long one.

11.) What is your favorite animal?

Ferrats

12.) If you had anything in the world that you would want back so dearly what/who would it be? (my teacher asked me this how did this question boop in yoour head ma'am?) 

Well my older sister Alexis Arennt (i think thats how you spell her last name unless its Arrent idk)

13.) How many siblings do you have?

More then 25 because of my stupid dad

14.) What else do you have other then Insomnia?

DID, Insomnia (as you know), Server (can't spell( bipolar depression, major back problems, i have a leg thingie i can't remember whats its name is but it has to do something with your legs and knees, Im pigeon toed, Anxitey, Im on so many meds, almost went to a ward, went to the hosptial alot cause of family issues. That's about it i will comment more if i remember more.