Hard

Hey guys this is going to be a short chapter sorry ;-; 

DEKU POV

We have been here for what feels like forever I being to lose hope that Todoroki and jiro's girlfriend, momo, won't come for us at all. But then I heard a bang I look at Jiro and she looks at me. "What was that?!" I showed my worries with my exspsion #badspelling "I don't know deku..." We look up and well we saw him again and for this time I know why My love hates his father HE HURTS THE POOR AND WEAK.... 

I didn't want anymore pain but we can't stop him jiro and I we are too weak to even stand let all breath every second. Every 5 seconds we are allowed to breath and it hurts us. I want it to stop and I know Jiro wants it to stop too but...

We are too weak to do anything but watch us get into pain every second. His pain makes me wanna kill myself again. I hate him I just wanna live with Todoroki and I know who Jiro wants to marry and live with but we can't.... so Jiro i'm sorry get ready for the worst pain in our lives.

~Later~

JIRO POV

I wake up with a bunch of big red marks all over Deku's back I start to cry cause his isn't breathing. 

"Midoriya wake up!" I shake really "Hey this is not the time to play games dude please wake up!" I feel the hot tears streaming down my face. "PLEASE WAKE UP YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!" I began to cry really hard then I hear foot steps then I felt pain on my back and then I saw them I look at them with my tears still streaming down my face "Please help me kirishima he isn't waking up" I look at the black haired man he then nods and goes get a medic kit and comes back with the medic kit but also....  I run to my girlfriend crying and she was crying to "I'm so sorry for being weak not being able to protect you momo!" she looks at me also crying "It's not your fault jiro..." she hugged me and I hugged back "He isn't breathing!!!" Asui looks at Todoroki and he was mad maybe the maddest I have ever seen him. 

His whole body was covered in ice and fire and his eyes were blood red.... I just want him to be happy but we can't... none of us can cause of him.

"I cry while making this" Maria~chan

"I don't want him to die why!" Todoroki 

"IM SO SORRY HE WILL BE WELL NEXT CHAPTER!!!!" Maria~chan

"good I don't want to lose him" Todoroki 

"I ship it" Maria~chan

"Bye guys see ya next chapter!" Maria~chan