But

Hello again im making another chapter so here you lovelys go!

DEKU POV

I wake up to the night of me sleeping in a bed, a very rich bed like how much does this thing cost?! Anyways then I remember what happen the other night....

I made them worry about me! I'm soooo sorry you guys!

Wait where is everyone...? I get out of the bed which I loo at myself and see that I have a dress on? A very silky one too It's green and there is red at the Buttom which is lovely!

~TIME SKIP BY AUTHOR-CHANS BAD SPELLING~

I walked down the stairs and saw todo I walk up to him and see how tried he is! My poor todo is this my fault? I felt hot salty tears run down my face and a hand I look up and see todo. 

"Todo I-" 

TODOROKI POV 

I hugged him before he could say anything else he is alive and he is with me!

"Don't ever leave me like this okay!" I look at him and he nodded I kissed him and he kissed me back. I'm sorry izuku I wasn't there to keep you safe but now I am even though you killed him out of fear and for me I still love you!

Okay im at school writing this and well the teacher saw But didn't care im like the one student who he doesn't care of what I do like wtf!

But then again more free time to do whatever bye lovelys