How the Turn Tables

Soft kiribaku smut. Bottom Bakugou

Katsuki and Eijiro walked into Katsuki's room, setting their bags down. Bakugou sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"You ok, Kats?" Kirishima kissed his ear softly.

"I'm fucking pent up," Bakugou huffed. "I've been pissy all day and those idiots in our class aren't helping. Kiri," he grabbed his boyfriend by the hips, "Can you help me relieve some stress?"

"Oh, no." Kirishima chuckled and pulled away. "You're rough when you're mad, and as much as I love it, I'm still sore from the other night."

"C'mon, please, baby?" Katsuki leaned into his ear and kissed it softly, "I'll be gentle."

Kirishima bit his lip and grinned, "That's not fair, you can't pull the 'baby' card. I'm sore, Kats, let's do something else. I can give you a blowjob?"

"I wanna feel you wrap around me, Riot." Bakugou gently pushed him back onto the bed, kissing him deeply. Kirishima rolled his eyes and smiled,

"I'll compromise." He rubbed Katsuki's back and groped his ass, "I'll top tonight."

"What?" He blushed, "No way in hell."

"C'mon, don't knock it til you try it. If you can bust my ass, it's only fair I bust yours."

Katsuki pouted and sighed, "This the only way I get laid?"

"I'll be careful, baby." Kiri kissed his ear. "I think you'll like it. Go ahead and get undressed, I'll get the lube." He stood and drew the curtains closed, turning off the main light and clicking on a lamp. Katsuki took off his uniform and discarded it to the floor, then sat on the bed.

Kiri got out a bottle and set it on the nightstand, then undressed himself. Katsuki grimaced in fear; Kirishima was not the average man; he had a good three inches more than Bakugou. Kiri sat on the bed.

"Ok, I'm gonna prep you, okay? Try to relax. Lay back."

Bakugou did as he was told, leaning back and spreading his legs. Kiri smiled and gave him a deep kiss before coating his fingers in lube and gently prodding his entrance. They continued kissing until Eijiro's index finger slowly slid into his lover, a little at a time.

"Nnh," Katsuki grimaced. "Weird..."

"It's okay, shh..." Kiri kissed his neck and shoulder, slowly working the one finger in and out, before adding another. He watched the blonde's face turn from discomfort to slight pleasure, and he bit his lip. "How's that?"

"A-a little better... ah..." Kirishima scissored his fingers, and then added a third, and Bakugou tilted his head back, letting out a shaky breath. When the fingers inside him curled, he gasped,

"K-Kirishima... ahhn..." and arched his back slightly.

"You're so beautiful," Eijiro smiled, "So pretty, falling apart for me... I love you..."

"Sh-shut up..." Bakugou moaned lowly, "It f-feels... kinda nice..."

Kirishima grinned, "I'm just getting started, Kats." He pushed his fingers deeper, curling them with a bit more force, and the blonde under him shivered and gasped.

"Please..." he moaned in spite of himself. "M-more..."

"Oh, you don't beg for just anything," Eijiro smiled happily. "What do you want?"

"Please... fuck me..." Katsuki moaned softly, "Eiji, please..."

"Shh..." Kirishima pressed kisses to his chest, and up his neck, "I will. I'm so happy I'm making you feel good." He pulled his fingers away, and grabbed the bottle of lube.

"Wait," Bakugou blushed. "Can... can I do it for you?"

"Oh, Kats!" Eijiro practically melted. "Of course."

Bakugou grabbed the bottle and squeezed some into his hand, then gently gripped Kirishima's dick. Kiri bit his lip and smiled, sharp teeth poking out charmingly. Katsuki kissed him deeply while he ran his hand up and down his shaft, occasionally circling the tip with his thumb. After a while, Eijiro moaned lowly, and when Katsuki smiled and sped up, Kirishima gasped and pulled back, panting,

"Ok, stop..." he grinned and kissed Bakugou's ear, "I might cum before I even fuck you."

"Flatterer," Katsuki chuckled. Kirishima pushed Katsuki back gently, and lined up to him, kissing him as he slowly pushed in. Bakugou gripped his hair and groaned, "E-Eiji..."

"It's okay, it's okay..." Kirishima moaned softly, "So tight... so good, Kats..." he pushed all the way in and Bakugou's eyes rolled back as he shivered, and Kirishima panted hard.

"So good... so warm, Kats, I love you..." he kissed Bakugou's chest while he adjusted. It was so strange for Bakugou to feel like this, so full and warm. But he didn't hate it. Kirishima kissed him softly, slowly deepening the kiss, while Bakugou ran his jands through his hair. Kirishima smiled and pulled back, kissed his ear, and murmured, "Can I move?"

"Mhmm..." Bakugou panted. Kirishima gently pulled back, and pushed back in, groaning under his breath. Bakugou pulled on Eijiro's hair and moaned, "F-fu... Kiri..."

"Nngh," Kirishima bit his lip and smiled, "Pull my hair, baby... claw me up..."

"Ahh, yes..." Bakugou moaned and panted, "So good, s-so..." Kirishima continued to thrust, slowly getting faster. He huffed and panted, grabbing Bakugou's thighs and pulling him closer. This made Bakugou moan louder, feeling a pit of pleasure in his stomach - Kirishima angled himself a bit differently, and Bakugou jolted and moaned louder, going limp.

"Fuck! What the fuck!? Is that what that feels like!?" He let his lips part as he moaned deeply, clawing at Kirishima's back.

"Aww, yes Kats, that's what a sweet spot is... you know how you just love to be a dick about mine?"

Katsuki's eyes widened and he whined, "I love you, Kiri..."

"I love you too, baby. But revenge is sweet." Kirishima sat on his knees and gripped Bakugou's thighs, pounding into him hard and fast. Katsuki yelped and moaned, gripping the sheets and digging into Kirishima's back enough to break skin. "Mmh, you're really squeezing down on me... fuck, Kats, so good..."

"Ah-" Bakugou's voice pitched, and he moaned loudly, "Eijiro, so good! Yes, fuck!"

"Ahhn, mark me, 'Tsuki!" He panted hard, slamming his hips into Bakugou.

"Yes! Yes, fuck! Ah- hahh... g-gonna... I'm gonna cum, Kiri, please!"

"Mmh, me too..." Kirishima moaned, "Come on, baby, cum with me..." he jerked Katsuki off as his lips jolted and he came, and Bakugou came as well, releasing himself onto his chest.

"Haah!" Katsuki trembled and gasped, grabbing onto Kiri as he panted. "Mmhh... Eiji..."

"Mmh... good job, 'Tsuki... so good, all mine..." he kissed him deeply, then kissed down his neck and chest, cleaning Katsuki's mess with his tongue. His lover shivered and panted, closing his eyes, while Kiri put one of his t-shirts on and pulled one over Bakugou's head. They cuddled into the blankets.

"Mmh..." Bakugou smiled and breathed deeply, "I love this shirt... it smells like you..."

"So do you, now," Kirishima smiled and pet his hair. "Are you less stressed now, love?"

"Stressed about what?" Katsuki cuddled into Kiri and hummed as they fell asleep.