𝙋𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙘 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 99𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬, Jake says running in, "He's here

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 99𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬, Jake says running in, "He's here. Boyle is here."

The teams stands in a group as Amy holds a sign that reads "Welcome back Boyle."

Gina says, "This is so fun! I wish you guys got shot more often." Giovanna shakes her head at Gina's comment.

The elevator doors open and Charles wheels in, "Buh-buh-buh-back in the nine nine." An officer opens the door for him, cheers and applause.

Captain Holt says, "Welcome back, Detective."

Charles asks, "Wow, is this all for me?"

Jake says, "Of course it is. what're you wearing, there, buddy?"

Charles says, "Oh, none of my pants fit over my butt cast. Lucky for me my lent me her leg warmers." He has yellow leg warmers on.

Jake says, "That is lucky."

"That's sweet of her." Giovanna gives him a warm smile.

Amy says motioning to her scooter, "Pretty sweet scooter."

Charles says, "Yeah, I know. Check out these doughnuts. Whoo-hoo!" Hw does donuts and he accidentally drops some files.

Jake asks, "Oh, that went terribly. Can I help you with something?"

Charles says pulling them out, "Nope, nope. Everything's under control. I picked up a couple reacher grabbers." They reminded her of the ones her principle in high school used to pick up trash around campus.

Jake says, "Yeah."

Charles says, "So I'm able to do everything that I used to do. So now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make myself a morning cup of coffee like I do every day. Okay, okay. Just gotta... No problem." The mug shatters and they ooh, "Oh... The heart is the hardest part." The group 'oh' seeing another mug fall.

Rosa says, "Let me get that for you, Boyle."

"No need. No need at all. That's sweet, Rosa. Here we go." Charles breaks another mug.

Terry offers his coffee that's in grey thermo, "Ah... Hey, Charles, just take my coffee. It's fresh."

Charles says, "Okay, I guess. I mean, if you don't mind. All right, you got it? Ah..." he chuckles, "No problem."

Gina asks, "Why wouldn't you just use your other hand?"

Charles spills the coffee in the thermo on himself "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Hot coffee in my cast! Ah!" He gasps, "Ah..." and Gina pours coffee down his cast, he sighs, "Cold milk. Cold milk." Giovanna and Steven both look disturbed at the actions that just unfolded before them.