𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭, 𝐆𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭, 𝐆𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚. She wore a simple outfit, a leather jacket just like Rosa and regular jeans. She didn't want to dress up. The raven haired girl wouldn't admit it but she took a liking to Giovanna Bernal.

"Gio." Steven places a slice of pie, his mother's famous pie.

"Tell your mother she's god given, she's a saint." Gio smiles looking at Steven.

"She knows she is." Steven smiles.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝟖:𝟑𝟏 𝐀𝐌. 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, in a room full of detectives when he looks to everyone.

"So, Santiago, would you do the honors?" Jake asks.

Amy, frustrated, sighs and gets up from her spot, heading over to a board. There is a small table in the corner of the board, which has a row called 'Peralta', and another called 'Santiago'. Under Peralta, it has 23, and under Santiago, it has 22. "I hate this!"

"Ah, yeah. And you're just gonna add one." Jake celebrates.

Amy changes the 23 to a 24. However, she wrote it really small.

"I'm winning." Jake adds, everyone applauds, cheering the situation on.

"I hate this!" Amy groans.

"It's a good feeling. It's a good feeling. Yeah." Jake says.

Amy returns to her seat. "Enjoy it while it lasts."

Jake smiles "I will!"

Terry Jeffords is now standing up front. He is going to start up the briefing. There is a TV behind him. "JP, update on the Morgenthau murder?"

Jake standing up from his spot, heading to the front of the room. There is now a slideshow on the TV which Jake is controlling. "Yeah! Good news for all you murder fans. Earlier this morning someone decided to shoot and kill luxury food importer Henry Morgenthau." He flipped through the slides of the murder scene from the TV. "Body was found by the cleaning lady, during her interview, I deduced, using expert Detective work, that she had something super gross on her chin." He changed the slide to the woman, and zoomed in on the white blemish on her chin. Charles Boyle perk up on his seat.

"I think it was flan." Charles stead

Jakes states, "Charles thinks it was flan. I think it was butterscotch pudding."

Rosa Diaz with her legs on the table and crossed arms. "Maybe it was just old person gunk. You know how old people always have that gunk on them."

Jake asks looking around the room, "Oldie gunk. Could be, yeah. Anyone else?"