𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 discussed their favorite cop movies

"Bernal what's your favorite?" Jake asks Giovanna passes by.

"The one where Santiago beats you to the most arrests." Giovanna says making the detectives laugh.

"Burn!" Amy exclaims. Amy and Gio fist bump and laugh.

"Mm-kay. There is a correct answer to this question, though. So gather around for the greatest cop film of all time. Please refrain from texting during our presentation." Jake clicks something on his computer and video feed pops up, "All right, so there's Hitchcock. And there's an old hooker. There it is!"

Hitchcock says, "Come on, guys, that happened four years ago."

Jake says excitingly, "Shh, this is the best part. She comes back, takes the wallet and here she goes!" All the detectives groan as they watch the video.

    𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. Jake and Charles sit together as Giovanna and Steven sit together.

Terry announces, "All right, let's get started. Scully. Where are you on digitizing the old case files?"

"As of yesterday, I'm officially 1% done." Scully gives them thumbs up.

Terry asks, "Why are you smiling? That's nothin'."

Scully explains, "There's thousands of cases, and for each one, I have to fill out 200 little box thingies on 50 different screens."

Rosa says, "At least you get to sit on your butt all day."

Scully says, "That's actually the worst part. My doctor said I have an anal canyon."

Jake says, "Ugh, god, Scully. Why are you always telling us about your disgusting body?" Jake questions, "How are you married?"

Holt asks, "Peralta, where are we on the Adams Street burglary?"

Jake says, "We are very close, Captain. Aside from a complete absence of evidence, suspects, or leads. So, in conclusion, not at all close."

Captain Holt asks, "And the Vickers Street aggravated assault?"

Jake answers, "Stalled out, and the Calloway robbery also remains unsolved.. Due to a lack of solving it by me."

Gina says, "Sounds like someone's in a little bit of a slump."

Jake says, "I'm not in a slump."

"You're not?" Amy points to corner of board with Jake and Amy's arrest numbers showing Jake has 35 and Amy 44, "Scoreboard." Giovanna laughs at Jake who shoots her a look.