Morning announcement

Disclaimer: I do not own almost all of the Characters in the Story. The characters Kayleigh, Amelia, and Leon Jones are owned by KayRulesThemselves. All others are created by Mattel/Wildbrain.

It was a beautiful day in Pontypandy, Sam was at his house waking up from a long night sleep 6 days after Christmas. He looked at the calendar and realized that it was New Year's eve. So, he got up from his bed and went to the washroom to change into his Station Uniform with the new Fire Service winter jacket that Chief Fire Officer Boyce provided to all of the Pontypandy Firefighters. After he got changed, he picked up his phone to call Penny who was already at the station. Penny looked at her phone and answered it to realize it was Sam calling. "Hi, Sam. I can see that you're awake." She said as she answered the phone.

"Thanks, Penny. I seem to be having trouble looking for someone. Do you think you can help?"

"Sure, Sam. Is Jones gone again to cadet training?"

"Probably, I have no idea. I'll ask Chief Fire Officer Boyce when I see him later."

"Ok, Sam. I'll look around the Station, is Amelia watching Leon?"

"Oh, I'll ask her before I head out."

"Alright, Sam. If I see Jones anywhere, I'll let you know."

"Ok, I'll see you at the station."

"Not a problem, Sam. I'll see you later, bye."

"Bye, Penny."

Sam and Penny hung up the phones and Penny went around to the kitchen to find Kayleigh who was Sam and Penny's daughter with her sister Amelia and brother Leon Jones. She had a dream of becoming a firefighter like her dad. Amelia was already awake with a crying Leon in her arms when she heard her dad walking down the stairs with his phone and saw his older daughter with her brother who was still crying. "Dad, can you help me with Leo, please?" she asked.

"Sure, Amelia. What's wrong?"

"He wouldn't stop crying after last night while you and mum were asleep, and Jones hasn't come back."

Sam was shocked at what he heard. He didn't like the news that his younger daughter was missing. So, he placed a hand on Amelia's shoulder after he helped Leon into his chair for breakfast. "Ok, Amelia. I'm heading out to work soon. Can you watch your brother until I can come back, please?" he said while heading for the door.

"Ok, dad."

"Thanks, I'll let mum know where you're at. Call me if you're heading out of the house with Leo, ok?"

"Sure, Dad."

Soon, Sam walked out the door heading to the fire station, he was extremely concerned for his other daughter. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her while the new year was coming in. So, he decided to call Malcolm and Rose while on his way to the station. "Hello, Pontypandy Police Station." She said as she picked up the phone.

"Hi, Rose. Can you put a call to the Newtown Fire Station to see if Jones made it to cadet training for me, please? I can't find her anywhere in the house, and I am getting worried."

"Sure, Sam. I'll get straight on it."

"Ok, If you need me to send a search party, I will do that, ok?"

"Not a problem. See you later, Sam."

"Ok, Rose. I'll see you soon."

Sam and Rose ended their call and Sam picked up Kayleigh's favorite teddy bear so he can have it ready for her in case she ends up at the fire station. He arrived at the station 2 minutes later as his house was behind the fire station with the office of Station Officer Steele looking down at it. He went to the vehicle bay and placed it in his locker. Penny walked by to see her husband near the lockers while walking past Jupiter. "Sam, I looked around the station, no sign of her. But, I have heard from Rose that she made it to her training for firefighter cadets in Newtown and she will be home soon." Penny said while Sam walked beside her to the kitchen.