Forest Fire in the winter and where's Jones?

It was busy at the fire station as the firefighters were getting ready for the visitor to arrive at the Fire Station. They did not realize that the visitor was on his way to the Mountain Rescue Center. Sam was busy organizing the lockers on Jupiter when he heard the Map Screen 700 go off and Station Officer Steele went to see what it was. "There's a forest fire near Pontypandy Mountain."  The Map screen said.

Station Officer Steele saw it and he was surprised. So he ran to the controls and pressed the button to sound the alarm. "There's a Forest Fire near Pontypandy Mountain." He said.

Sam and the others scrambled to put their firefighting uniforms on and race to their vehicles. "Penny, you go in Venus!" He said.

"Right you are, Sam." Penny replied.

"Elvis, you, Ellie, and Arnold will go in Jupiter. I'll take Mercury."

"Roger that, Sam." they all said.

Sam hopped aboard Mercury and everyone was off to fight the fire in the forest. They didn't know that the fire is going to be bad. So, Sam decided to call Tom who was finishing up with Wallaby 2. Kayleigh was up there too, she was checking the bucket that Wallaby 2 holds the water in to make sure it is clean before the visitor arrives. Just as they were finishing, Tom heard the radio turn on and Sam was calling. "Tom, we got a Forest Fire near Pontypandy Mountain. We need Wallaby 2." He said.

"Roger that, Sam. I'm on my way." Tom replied.

Kayleigh can see the smoke near the Mountain. She soon found out it was getting worse than the great fire of Pontypandy caused by Norman Price. So, she turned to Tom and pointed to where it was. "It's over there, Tom." She said.

"Thanks, Jones. I'll be back soon. You are good to go from here, thanks for helping." he said as he left.

"Anytime, Tom."

Soon, Kayleigh left for the Fire station to meet up with her grandad who was the Station Officer of the station. She was worried that her dad might not be home in time for the new year celebration. So, she decided to head for Pontypandy Cliffs and sat near the ruins. "What can I do to help my dad enjoy the new year?" she thought to herself.

She decided to call her sister and see what ideas she might have. Amelia was with her brother who was hungry after having his nappy changed. She heard her phone on the counter in the kitchen and picked it up to find her young sister was calling her. "Hello, Kay. Need any help?" she asked while feeding Leon.

"Yes, Actually. I can't seem to figure out an idea to help dad during the new year. Do you have any ideas?"

"Yes, I think what I would do is I would put together a special chart for the new year, and that way he can organize his schedule himself. Like, I would add when it's his turn to feed Leo."

"Really, Amelia?"

"Yes, I would always try and do that. I can help you with that when you get home. What time do you think you'd be home?"

"Erm, I would say around near 7 p.m. I'm on my way now. It may take me an hour to get home, though."

"Ok, I'll see you later."

"Bye, Amelia."

Kayleigh and Amelia soon hung up their call and Kayleigh started to walk back to Pontypandy so that they can work on their surprise for Sam and Penny. She was just approaching the path back to town when she fell somewhere near the cliff edge. "OW! That hurt." she muttered to herself.

She realized now that her phone was at the top of the cliff edge and not with her. She was in a lot of Danger. She looked around and saw the ocean right in front of her without a sight of the beach in view. She now soon began to feel like she would never be home in time for the new year celebration.