About each Character

Fireman Sam - Leading Firefighter of the Pontypandy Fire Service and father of 3 children.

Penny - Secondary leading firefighter and mother of 3 with Sam.

Kayleigh Jones - Fireman Sam's daughter and fire cadet with a dream of becoming a firefighter like her dad. Preferred to be called Jones.

Amelia Jones - Kayleigh's older sister and Sam and Penny's 2nd daughter.

Leon Jones - Kayleigh and Amelia's little baby brother and Sam and Penny's son.

Station Officer Steele - Station Officer of the Fire Service and Grandad to Kayleigh.

Elvis Cridlington - Fire Station Mess manager and firefighter who likes rock and roll named after Elvis Presley.

Ellie Phillips - Pontypandy's newest firefighter since the big hurricane in Pontypandy graduating top of the class at Newtown Academy.

Arnold McKinley - Second Firefighter to join the Pontypandy Fire Service alongside Ellie graduation top of the class at the same academy.

Tom Thomas - Mountain Rescue Pilot from Australia who served in the Royal Australian Air Force.

Horatio Boyce - Chief Fire Officer of the Pontypandy and Newtown Fire Services and Kayleigh's cadet training instructor.

Helen Flood - Pontypandy's local Nurse and volunteer member of the Pontypandy Fire Service.

Ben Hooper - Pontypandy's new coast guard after serving with her majesty's coast guard in London. He is stationed at the ocean rescue centre.

Sarah and James Jones - Kayleigh's cousins who often argue a lot without her looking.