[KristSingto] Morning Lifestyle(Part 1)

The new day has begun. Every people started busy at the new day.

Krist wakes up and started to prepare breakfast for the family. Luckily, most of the family members have their own house so the portion of the breakfast aren't too large for Krist to prepare.

"Honey why do you so earlier to get up?"

While he is preparing the egg roll, his husband wakes up. Singto hugs him and smell the aroma of his husband. Throughout the years, he can't stop enjoying smelling the aroma of his husband.

"You smell so great!"

"Smells like what?"

Krist placed the egg roll on six plates.

"Smells like that day you're cover with cream."

"Stop mentioning about that!" Krist's face is blushing as red as tomato.

That night, he is laying on bed. His body was fulled with cream. Singto smiled and came closer to Krist. The more closer they are, the more red Krist face was.

And that's how Fiat was made.

"Papa are you making breakfast?"

The 3 years old son find out the smell at the kitchen.

"Yup," replied Krist. "Call your uncles have breakfast now."

Tay and New move to the dining room in pyjamas. Their eyes are full with stars when the mouth watering breakfast were sent in front of them.

"Where's your Uncle Off and Uncle Gun?"

Krist removed his apron and started wondering about OffGun.

"I heard their bed shook loudly. Uncle Gun begging Uncle Off for more..."

"Stop it, son." 

The dining room is fill with embarrassment. Tay and New started giggling.

"Oh! There are even moaning and..."

"Shiyaa, my back is hurt! Can I go down stairs???"

Gun' shouting shocks everyone. This make them more confirm the fact that Gun was fucked by Off hardly last night.

"I'll held you carefully...WTF!!!"

Off lifted Gun carefully and shocked for the scene in front of him.

"Uncle Off, why there're moaning came from your room?"