[EarthMix] The Old Workers (Part 1)

The picture is the cover of the super topic at Weibo.

-

GMM family have a big company in Thailand. The company contributes 5% of GDP to the country.

Many of the people wish to work at this company. The salary in the company is higher than many top companies in Thailand.

There are many old workers in this company which helps the company to become the top company of Thailand, including Earth and Mix.

Earth, Mix, Namtan, Leo, Jennie, Godji and Nanon are the old workers in this company. Most of them started to work at the company after graduate from university, even Earth and Mix haven't graduate!

Today, the old workers chat together at their office which is built for them after finish the work.

"Hey Earth, you're almost 40 and you haven't find a person to marry?"

Jennie and Godji start to concern about Mix.

"I can't P'Jennie," he put down his coffee. " I'm too tired to start a new relationship."

He used to have a crush on New but ended up watching him marry with Tay. He cried for a night after the wedding end.

"Why...why can't I have a relationship? I really love New...why can't he know that I love him too?"

Mix sits beside him, giving him packs of tissues and console him for hours until he fall asleep.

After that night, Earth felt that Mix is the most special person in his life.

However, Earth felt that someone kissed him after he slept. He doubt that the person is Mix.

He even heard a person cried, it's similar with Mix one.

"Bro you have many chances to start a new relationship but you just choose to give up? What a pity!"

Mix put his hand on Earth's shoulder. He shakes his head.

-

"Earth, you should find a person to marry. We don't care the sex of the person."

"Yeah, love is love."

Even his parents want him to start a relationship.

"Actually I doubt that someone is crushing on me..."

Earth finishes his water, look at his parents who want him to find a girlfriend or boyfriend.

"Tell us more, son."

His mother is wanting for more information about her son relationship

"I felt that Mix is crushing on me when we went into the company for work."

"Then how did you feel about him?"

"Well, I do have feelings on him but I'm afraid that I'll hurt him."

"Just council him! Son." Said his father. "If he crushed on you for 18 years  long, he must really love you!"

"Yeah!" His mother agree to his father's words. "You should take action if you really like him."

After hearing the advices of his parents and thinking for a whole night, Earth decides to take action to council Mix.

Yet he heard something sad before he enters to the office on the next day.

"I think I should stop crushing on him. I've spend literally my whole youth waiting for a person that I doesn't deserve to wait."

He heard Mix and Namtan's conversation.

"Why? Earth is great! He is clever, filial and responsible. Besides, he's good at take care baby!"

"So? I want an answer! I cried for him many times!"

Mix starts to cry. "Do you know that the feeling when I watch him suffering pains when he watch his crush marry with other??? I can't help but kiss his secretly and cried too!"

(Gosh it's almost 11pm when I upload this chapter, anyway, enjoy the story!)