[Pluemon] Sweet Date

"So how can we cover the relationships? I'm sure that yours are safe but how about mine and Pluem?"

The whole gangs of boys sitting in a corner of Mc Donald, discussing how to cover their relationships with boyfriends.

"Maybe you can set a cute nickname for each other. Plus, you can create another account pretend that it's your bestie account."

"Guys, it's easy. Either you choose to date at school or find an excuse to play with friends but you're playing with your boyfriend."

Pluem sits quietly on his seat, listen to the advices. 

The brothers are all in a same boat. If someone's relationship was discovered, all of their relationship will be discovered too if their parents ask more. If that happens, then probably they need to break up with their boyfriend for a while before their 18 years old birthday.

The most dangerous is his relationship with Chimon. If their relationship is discovered, they won't ended up break up.

Probably his boyfriend, Chimon will be kicked out from the family, like how the drama shows. 

He can't watching his beloved left him. He must protect him and give his boyfriend what he need.

After the lunch, they go to a mall. Pleum brought by his boyfriend to a playground. The playground have three floors of huge slide which is the most attractive slide compare to other mall. They buy two tickets using student cards.

"Is it fun?"

Chimon back hugs Pluem while they're playing on a huge slide.

"Chimon, I'm still afraid that our relationship will be discover..."

Pluem was biting the popcorns. Chimon pats his head.

"I'm afraid too! But at least we can date how many times we want, even kiss how many times we want."

Chimon kiss Pluem while Pluem doesn't notice.

"Yup," Pluem smiles.