[Update] Stop Writing Thai BL fanfiction

*You can just leave it if you are not interested, this chapter informing you that I will no longer writing anything related to Thai BL. Its just my words about Thai BL

First of all, I would like to thanks your support. This is the highest reading of fanfiction I've uploaded in Wattpad so far.

However, I'm going to leave the Thai BL fandom. I official join the fandom during pandemic. After the AOA bully scandal, I started to stan many ships to cure my heart.

I enjoy a lot. Compare to other fandom, Thai BL fandom is the fandom that I used to love the most.

However, I'm tired. The quality of Thai BL dramas are not expected. The dramatic scenes is tiring for me to watch and also the drama between fandom and the couple. From what I know, a famous BL couple that used to gain many popularity in the pandemic were 'broke up'.

I tried to leave the fandom once in April. However, I rejoined again after the departure of Kwang Soo from Running Man was announced. My heart broke again since its my favourite variety show when I was small. To cure my heart, I continue to follow about Thai BL.

Before I Promise You The Moon aired, I give a high hope on this series. However, it's still a piece of shit. It doesn't realistic or related to LGBTQ community. For me, Love At Siam is more realistic than IPYTM

I can't wait any more. I just want to leave the fandom.

The fandom is toxic too! I can't believe that some shippers are trying to making fake news just to lye the other fans that the BL couple is still sweet.

I'm tired. I felt happy when I watch other BL series.

I admit that it still have other good BL series in Thailand, but its too less.

Don't worry, I will still make a comic about them once the reading reach 100k.

Anyway, thanks for your support. You guys are the best.

I set BrightWin as the cover of the chapter since they are the first and the only couple I like in GMMTV.

----------------------------------------

I'm back.

I think a lot these days. Anyway, I will continue update the book if I come up with new story plots that suits GMMTV couple. 

Just an update for the fans of the book.