[Part 4] Parents

The next day, Pluem send Chimon to his parents' house. 

Chimon step into the house, Off welcome him with an open arms.

"Happy Birthday to my father! Here is your gift."

"Thanks na my son. I want to eat Korean BBQ, can you bring your parents to a nice restaurant?"

"Sure, father!"

"Nice! I will go to change clothes with your Gun papa. Please wait for us."

He sat down on the sofa, waiting for his parents to be dressed while communicate with his son. 

"Do you saw your grandparents? The taller one is grandpa Off while the shorter one is grandpa Gun." He whispered to his son. 

-

"What are you doing these days, Chimon." Asked Gun.

"Hmm...I will have to go to Singapore next week for a business."

"How long are you going to stay at Singapore?"

"Maybe until next year, but I'll be back before Songkran."

"Good luck!"

Chimon ended the dinner successfully without letting his parents know discovered his pregnancy. While he is going to leave the house, his parents invite him to stay overnight.

Although it might let the pregnancy get exposed easily, he still accept. He called Pluem and inform him.

"Don't worry, I won't let them know."

"Then...good luck."

He ended the call and laid on the bed. He made sure that his bedroom are locked.

"You  did a great job!" He pat on his tummy, whispered to his son. "However, you are too quiet. Please be active."

Suddenly, he felt nausea. He run to the toilet and vomit."

"But I never told you to show your existence in this time."

He flushes the toilet bowl and opened the door. He saw his parents standing in front of the door.