[KhaotungPod] Secret

Kaothung and Pod are the new workers in company. While they're work, they act like normal friends. 

Actually, they're a couple for 4 years since they study in university.

However, to prevent that they're fired due to their relationship, they must pretend that they aren't couple.

"Khao, finish those works and send to the manager before 5pm."

Their manager, Mike throw Khaotung a bunch of files. Khaotung shakes his head, choose a file and start their work.

Fortunately, he managed to finish. After work, Pod follow after him to go home.

"Khaotung..."

He pinched Khaotung's shirt, seems like he have something to tell Khaotung.

"What happen, honey?"

He pats his boyfriend's head.

"I think let's talk it at the corner." Pod pulled Khaotung to a corner.

"Erm...I think it's been a long time since we do that things...right?"

Khaotung nods. Probably the time they did that things after their graduation day is the last time.

"I miss...that things, I really..."

"Well, why don't we..." Khaotung have an evil idea. He carries Pod and rushed to the toilet.

He locks Pod on the wall using his strong arm. He starts to remove his boyfriend's shirt greedily.

"Hey...what if other find out that we..."

Pod presses Khaotung's  chest to stop him but what Khaotung see, Pod is doing aegyo.

"Don't worry, I've lock the door. It's a better choice" Khaotung leave an evil smile, takes a condom from his pocket

Pod never thought that his boyfriend always spare a condom with him. This makes him feel more shy.

They starts to fuck at the toilet. The moaning sounds from Pod is satisfying for Khaotung. After few hours, they stops and go out from the toilet.

Unfortunately, Mike and Toptap just finish their meeting with a big customer from UK. They meet Khaotung and Pod leave from the toilet.

"Hey Khaotung, haven't you go back?"

"Why there's some white liquid on your collar?" Toptap point to Khaotung's collar.

HOLY SHIT

"Probably he accidentally spilled his milk recently and he haven't notice that."

Pod wiped the white liquid and pretend there's nothing happen.

"Oh..." Mike and Toptap leave. They sighed and leave the company as fast as they can.

-

"Tell me honestly, Khaotung and Pod."

Mike meets Khaotung and Pod at a room.

"Are you guys a couple? Answer me honestly."

They look at each other.

"Just answer my question, yes or no?"

Mike looks serious.

"Yes..." Pod bite his lips.

"That isn't a problem. You don't need to cover the fact that you're couple." Said Mike. "I used to have the same situation like you faced."

"Hmm?" 

The couple are keen on their manager's love story.