Carraige ride

(Y/n)'s POV

Sasha, Blaise, Ethan, Draco and me were waiting for our carriage to pull up.

For a September night it was quite cold. I could tell the others were worried about me - Draco more so.

I haven't told him that my father has put our arrangement on pause, but I presume his father has.

I don't see how Draco must be punished if his father fails. It wouldn't have been Draco's fault.

We all climbed into the carriage, I could hear the other chatting back and forth, but I couldn't bring myself to join in.

I know everyone is going to treat me different. But that's to be expected. The world is divided.

How can they not believe?

-Mini time skip brought to you by the cat in Umbridge's office that snitched on the trio -

The tension was high at Hogwarts - not many people believed my Father had returned.

The minister was using his power over the Daily Prophet to push the idea that Voldemort hadn't returned and  instead pushed that Dumbledore was conspiring against the Ministry and that Harry was a liar.

Me and Sasha were currently unpacking, and getting changed.

Why do we always have a before school meeting.

"You ready to go?" I heard her say by the door.

"Just about" I answered with a small smile. At least I don't have to worry about Father for a while. I can just enjoy my time here with my friends.

How bad can Hogwarts be?