I miss you

“Yirang-noona.” Key called her with tipsiness written all over his voice.

“Hello? Key-goonie?” she was slightly happy when she saw his name flashing on the screen of her phone. It has been one month since the show ended but neither of the two called one another. “Yirang~” Key sang on the other line.

  “Can’t you call me when you’re sober already? This kid, seriously.” Yirang became slightly pissed. It felt like she was being played by Key.

 “Noona, come here. I miss you~” hiccups were heard after this. Key, he’s totally drunk.

 “Yah! Key! Are you okay?” she started getting worried. Is he alone?

 “Come here, Noona. I’m alone—no wait, I’m with Cheondungie!” he joked and imitated Cheondung’s rap part in Oh yeah.  “I’m just kidding. Cheondung is not here. But please, can’t you just come here? For me?”

  Just then, a loud thud was heard by Yirang from the other line. “Key? Key! Are you okay? Key! I’m coming, wait for me.”

_________________________

 On a speed of light, Yirang went to Key’s apartment. He wasn’t on SHINee’s dorm that time since they were given time to go back on their families while they’re on a slight hiatus. But since Key’s family was on Daegu, and he still has schedules he has to finish, he had to stay on his apartment in Seoul.

 Key became extensively close with Yirang during filming. Yirang also reciprocated the friendliness the idol gave off. They were too comfortable with each other. However, all the good things come to an end. And the peak of their amity was when the show wrapped up.

 After quite some time, though, some kind of fondness and yearning grew on their hearts.

 Dingdong

 Key was almost unconscious when he heard the doorbell. He unstably walked towards the door, only to find a panting Yirang. “Key! Are you okay?” she immediately asked. “You scared me!” she nagged while giving off small punches on his chest.

 With all his strength left, Key pulled her inside the apartment and hugged her. “It’s Yirang-noona.” He chanted. “It’s really Yirang noona.”

 On the other hand, Yirang was utterly speechless. She never expected him to act this way. The way he held her on impulse left her flabbergasted. But she never detested the action. In fact, she enjoyed it. She liked it too much.

 He buried his face on her shoulder, breathing in her scent. He missed her. He never knew he would miss her so much.

 “Are you asleep?” she raised an eyebrow on him.

 Yirang felt him shake his head and he also tightened the hug.  “Let’s stay like this for a while.”

 “Okay.” She started wrapping her arms around his waist too.

 When Key felt that he was on the verge of sleeping, he let go. “Do you want to drink too?” he asked as he walked back towards the couch of the living room. “You’re drunk already, stop that.” She demanded as she watched him plop over the couch and poured his glass some wine.

 He was ready to take another glass down when Yirang stole the glass from him and drank it all. “Ooh. I see you want to drink too.” He teased. “Stop drinking now, I don’t know how I’ll manage you later on.”

 “I’m just happy you’re here, can’t I drink because of that?”

 Yirang placed down the glass she was holding on the table then sat beside Key. “Then why were you drinking before I came?”