What's incomplete

Your whole life, have you ever felt contented? Or better yet, had there been a time in your life that you didn't have to ask for something, for anything? Like you're so happy you can just die because you seem to already have everything in the world?

Well, she haven't.

---

Good family status—check. Impressive educational background—check. Promising career—check. Social involvement—check. Love life? Shrug that off. I don't really care about that.

I don't and I have never believed in love. Sounds rather cliche right? But it's true. I've never actually experienced it, so I don't want to believe in it. I'm not a man hater. I go on dates for fun but I've never felt this kind of spark that can might as well be called falling in love.

For me, love isn't a necessity; it's just a side story. Something to fill your goddamn want, for pleasure, a bit more boost of happiness momentarily drifting you away from the reality that is life, work and rental payments. I've always didn't want to face the consequences of falling in love; Trust issues? One-sided affection? Heartbreak and Pain? Nope, I won't waste my time.

Love isn't essential in life. Not as important as oxygen, water, food—maybe even money.

Well it must be because I haven't found just the right person for me. Or maybe, I just don't want to pay attention to anyone. Either way, I don't want any of them. I don't need any of them.

I find my way to the office's rooftop, a good place to unwind as I take a break from my stressful work. Right then I knew someone has been on my trail since I stepped out of the office.

It's my clumsy co-worker who couldn't ever finish a sentence whenever he talks to me. What was his name again... Lee Jinki? Well, he was stuttering the first time he introduced himself to me and that's what registered in my head.

Actually, he left me some kind of impression which is hard to explain. He's different from those bunch of jerks. When he walks in, I end up cocking my head toward his direction and just... observe him for some reason. I ought to know the reason why but maybe it's because he's just quite a great guy. Or maybe because unlike half of the men in this office (in which the other half are married), he's not trying to hit on me or attempt to act all snooty when I'm around.

Maybe.

I stretch out a bit and breathe in some fresh air, the beautiful landscape of the town pictured before my eyes. The view is breathtaking but I can't care less. I feel empty nevertheless. Life has seemed to have gotten so frustrating. I feel empty, I feel tired, I feel like my everyday events is very limited to the point that I just wake up everyday for work. I don't feel happy at all.

Sigh.

Oh wait Jinki's coming in.

Should I scare him a little? Hmm. Sounds like a great idea.

I climb the edge of the rooftop, feigning to jump as soon as I hear him step up to the top of the stairs. After seeing such sight, he ran towards me.

"Hyorin-ssi!" Jinki shouts, scrambling to assist me off the platform as soon as possible. I chuckled a little as he releases a sigh of relief.

"So you were really following me." I snort, raising a brow, taking everything as a joke while he is obviously worried.

"What do you think you're doing? What if you fell?" He yells, uneasiness and anger apparent in his voice. "Are you out of your mind?"

I take a step back, startled. "Jinki-ssi... calm down, I wasn't being serious, don't—"

"You think that's funny?"