~Introduction:YOU~

*Disclaimer* I don't own Hunter X Hunter or any of the characters, they belong to Togashi Yoshihiro.

This, is you(Well baby you)

Name: Y/N

Age: 15 (Presently)

birthday: Your birthday

Appearance: You decide

LIKES: Martial arts, reading, art, singing, baking, cooking, having fun and (Whatever you choose)

DIS-LIKES: Spicy stuff, bugs, liars and (whatever you choose)

Personality:

-Kind

-sarcastic

-welcoming

-naive

-clutz/unlucky

-open-minded

-easily aggravated

-Keeps promises

Weapons: hidden pocket gun, Bow and arrow, Dual Dao swords, ben's knife and

Nen

Nen:

Manipulator-

-Whomever gets shot by your arrows can be manipulated

-you can make your arrows invisible

- Whomever you stab with your ben's knife instantly is poisoned and for the remaining time they have to live, they become your slave.

Specialist: (Only when someone extremely angers you that your dual dao swords pulse)

The two swords become "The Promise swords" One sword can be used to kills from any distance, and any number of enemies. Where the other can heal from any distance, and as many people as you want. However the catch is you must make a promise every time you use them. This promise will grant you 1 point which you can only use for one sword, and you must use the sword right away(under 1 minute). You can not break the promises you make to use the swords or else you, everyone around you (2-mile radius) and your loved ones will perish. also once you use the sword you will instantly pass out for a number of days depending on the power of the attack of level of the injury you heal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest you'll find out later!

~ Callie