8. Memories

Alec Pov.

I sit beside Stiles outside the vet clinic watching as Theo fixes the jeep.

"I should get you two to a hospital. You took in a lot of smoke" Theo says as we stand up

"we're fine." as Stiles is about to complain about the jeeps condition the radio goes off.

'suspect 187 is in costody heading round to station. Suspects name is Yukimura,Kira.'

"whats a 187" Theo asks.

"homicide" we reply at the same time.

________________________

Me, Stiles, Malia and Theo all stand in my house with Corey upstairs resting. Mason said he was the new Chimera and needed protection so we brought him here.

Scott races in making us face him.

"hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asks but my brother just walks right past us and upstairs.

"Scott?" we follow him up just in time to see him plunge his alpha claws into Corey's neck.

"Scott!" I shout but everything stays silent.

"whats he doing?" Theo asks.

"tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only alphas do."Lydia explains as we all watch closely.

" is it as dangerous as it look? "

" probably more"Stiles adds.

"dose anyone know if its working?" Mason questions. All this stress is making me hungry.

"I need milk."i say before racing downstairs and getting some fresh milk from the fridge and drinking some.

As I'm almost done everyone comes running down leaving me frozen mid-gulp.

" Scott, Scott slow down" Stiles says as the rush through the house.

Everyone decided who's going while I finish my milk and walk over.

"i'll come" I say. Everyone turns to me with the same look.

"no" Scott says simply then leaves.

"text me for anything" Stiles says to Malia who's already out the door. "anything at all"

"I got it" she calls back. Its now just me, Stiles, Mason, theo, Lydia and Corey.

"... Anyone want milk?" I ask through the thick air. They just laugh at my silly Ness as I shrugg and plant myself on the couch.

___________________________

"it healed didn't it?" Corey asks as Lydia checks the back of his neck where Scott stabbed him.

Im sitting across from them eating some ice cream....i was hungry.

"yeah, completely" Theo replys making Corey shoot up and face them.

"okay then. Its been fun, especially the part where a werewolf forced his way into my brain with his claws." Corey says before making his way to the door but gets stopped by Theo and Lydia.

"I don't think leaving is such a good idea, Corey. You know, Lydia's a banshee. She can tell when someones close to death. Lydia, what happens if he walks out that door?"

"uhh... Its bad." she lies through her teeth. "very bad"

"ill take my chances"

"then give us a better chance at finding our friends. What else did you see?" Theo asks as Corey's about to open the door. "come on, corey. There had to be something else"

"there was the hospital and... They took me out of my room"

"and then where?"

"the tunnels. Like I already told you. That's it!"

"nothing after that?" Jesus he doesn't know when to stop, dose he.

"no"

"there has to be more, think, Corey. For some minute just-just think!" he pushes. Corey sighs and thinks for a minute before getting a light bulb.

"there was a basement."

"where?like, in a building? "

"in a house" he confirms. "it was old, covered in dust and there was a broken stone wall with a large hole in it. Like a-a bomb went off"

"Lydia, werewolf with the talons,the one that attacked Scott. Didn't Parrish says they he smashed through the wall of a basement? Something like that?" Theo asks her.

"no" she shakes her head. "it was exactly that"

______________________________

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking over everything that has happened in the past few weeks.

First, Scott almost gets killed by a dude with glowing claws then our old friend Theo pops up out the blue. A girl gets killed by people in masks and I kill a boy. I have been avoiding my family and friends. And I get the feeling I'm getting worse at controlling my cat form... And sometimes I like that.

Infact, I think I like being a cat more than I do a human. In cat form I can run around without a care in the world. But when I'm a human everything overflows. Between supernatural and school. It's a lot to deal with.

Almost too much.

__________________________