2. cat

Alec pov.

I walk through the sheriffs department with Stiles to talk to his dad about Theo.

"Please go to school" the sheriff pleads but we keep talking.

"Sherfiff, this kid is a werewolf" i say

"Your brother is a werewolf. Stiles, you were dating a werekiody. Alec, your a were-a were?"

"Were cat, meow" i say with a realistic meow making him chuckle.

"I still don't know what kira's supposed to be. When flying monkeys come soring through the station. You both will have my undenying attention,until then just go to school" the sheriff says.

"What did you do?" Stiles asks like a parent.

"What? What do you mean what did i do?" He asks.

"There's something different about you" stiles replies while looking his father up and down.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles starts walking closer to his dad and starts looking at his shoulders.

"What is it?"

"For the love of god stiles, just! Go to school." The sheriff says shoving him off.

"I will go to school if you promise to do a full background check of the Reakens" my spastic friends says proudly.

"No! You know what! Just because im the only law enforcement to knows anything about this dose not make it my responsibility to do something everytime you have a minor suspition" the sheriff says in one breath.

"I think he's extremely guilty of something. Just saying" i but in making Stiles smile and face his dad again.

He then also points to parrish who is doing work.

"PARISH!"

-------------------------------------

"so you ran a background check and all you got was a speeding ticket?" Malia asks as we walk up the stirs to school.

"A speeding ticket sighed by theo's dad 8 years ago."

"Witch means what?"

"Who speeds?" I ask making Stiles wrap an arm around me happily.

"People trying to get away from something."he adds.

"Well how many tickets do you have?" She asks

"None"we both say.

"How many would you have if Stiles' dad didnt get you out of them?"

"17" "42" we say at the same time making Stiles gasp.

"What? Don't have fast cars if there's a limit" i say making them both chuckle.

"I dunno guys. I mean i see why you worry? Not Alec cuz hes gay but hes really hot"

"He is really hot-BUT REALLY EVIL!" i say once again

"Hes got like great hair, perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened" she keeps going while me and stiles groan.

"Hes not that hot, hes like. Slightly hot not that much" i say making stiles smile slightly.

-----------------------------------

"Look, im not saying i bieleve all of it 100%. People around around us human knows thing..." Mason his talking while i am on my back up phone. My mom gave me here old one so i am downloading music right now.

"Shouldn't you be thinking of other things like...socer team" Liam suggests as fit guys walk past us.

"What do you think im gonna do? Follow them out to the field and watch them practice while i pretend to do my homework" mason asks.