3. Tracy

Alec Pov.

I wake up the next day in my bed still in cat form. I stretch and shift back to human before changing into

 I stretch and shift back to human before changing into

With black skinny jeans.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I stand beside Scott and Stiles infrount of the sheriff who is fixing his hair. He has a date!

"I should of got a haircut!" He groans.

"You know, someone your age should be happy they still had hair to cut" Stiles says in a cheerful voice. I punch his shoulder lightly.

"I think you look great" i say making the sheriff smile at me.

"Thank you son i should of had" stiles looks slightly offered.

"What the hell am i doing? This is a terrible idea" he starts unbuttoning the top of his shirt but stiles stops him.

"Dad!Dad, this is one date! Okay. The town of Beacon Hills wont emplode while your out with one woman."Stiles says with a smile" or man"

"Its a woman, Stiles"

"Okay" stiles nods.

"A very beautiful woman" the sheriff adds.

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles is so nosy its funny.

I stop listing and play with my hoodie strings but stop when i hear.

"STILINSKI!"

We all rush out the door and see Donavan in cuffs

"Im gonna kill you" he says making me growl slightly. Scott just grabs my arm so i wont attack him.

"Donavan, you think that shocks me?" The sheriff says with almost no emotion."Remember it was well documented in your anger expression inventory.deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"Im not angry like im gonna throw a brick through your window. Im angry like im gonna find you, im gonna get a knife and im gonna stab you with it until your dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Cuz this is why" he says making me speek up.

"Wow! That was awesome. That was awesome-that was great! We do one more? Give us another one. Mabey like Christopher walk in this time? You know"

The sheriff just keeps looking at the prisoner while Scott and Stiles just stare at me like im crazy.

"You know what. Its fine. Youll have plenty of time to work o it when your in a tiny little cell, you know. Just stuck there. Forever." I smirk at him.

He tries lunging at me so i do the same but scott grabs me tightly so i can't get to him.

"Get him outta here!" The sheriff yells.