5. Killing Donovan.

Alec pov.

I run into the library.

The sight shocked me...

Stiles was Running from Donovan who was covered in blood. I stood there for a second before my mind processed what was going on.

I bring out my claws and fangs.

I run towards them and growl at Donovan

I run towards them and growl at Donovan. He just returns the action. I leaps onto my bringing us both to the floor.

"ALEC!" stiles yells.

"Stikes run!" I replie as Donovan slashes at my face. I let out a cat like cry and kick him in the nuts. He falls back and i run to Stiles who was at the bottom of some scaffolding.

"Climb up." I yell. He obeys and starts climbing with me behind him. As im about halfway up with Stiles far ahead something growls from below us.

I see Donovan snarling at me.

"Don't worry, Stiles. Im not gonna hurt either of you. Im gonna eat your legs and make Alec watch. Then ill do the same to him!" Donovan roares and grabs my feet.

I try kick him away but he holds on tight. I see a small screw and start reaching for it.

Stiles is trying to reach me from further up but is too far away. As Donovan is about to bite into my leg i wrip out the screw and hear metal poles fall down, then i hear the sound sliced flesh.

I look below me and see Donovan with a spear throuar his chest. I jump down and land on my hands and feet like a cat.

I walk up to him slowly as well as stiles. He goes to pull to pull the metal out but the impaled boy just reaches for him. Out of instincts i grab another pole and stab him again but in the heart, instantly killing him.

A few minutes later Stiles starts to Dial the police but can't find the words. I breath deeply and stare at the blood on my hands.

"Hey, come on" stiles whispers and tries to wrap an arm around my shoulders but i flinch away and walk beside him out the doors

"Hey, come on" stiles whispers and tries to wrap an arm around my shoulders but i flinch away and walk beside him out the doors. But he runs back when his phone, witch Donovan had, started ringing.