Chapter 5: person of interest

Author: heyya everyone I'm back to write this story since someone misspelled a word last time.

Fizz: It was just one Fucking word!

Author: so? It's my story not yours.

Fizz: Bitch..

Author: wannabe jester.. ANYWAYS I'm gonna give more time for the readers to vote on who they want to be Fizz's rival in this story but I went on ahead and made this chapter. So enjoy everyone!
♡♡♡

At the entrance of Loo Loo Land:
The hazbin crew was at the entrance of this park. Charlie has to forcefully drag Husk, Angel Dust, and Alastor along since Vaggie told her that she needed a day off to relax and have fun, mimsy (I hope I spelled her name right) wanted to stay at the hotel to clean since that was her favorite thing to do.

" I still do not understand why we at this park instead of your father's my dear." " Well Alastor we are here at this park because, my father would just pester all of us and I'm pretty sure you don't want to see him right?" " hmm I suppose so.." "I wouldn't care less as long as I have my boose" Husk stated, " And I would've tried to fuck your dad but oh well.." " Really Angel you had to say that?" "Yes I had to you strawberry pimp." " seriously guys we are here to have fun and spend quality time together, and for the first thing we can do is go see 'Fizzarolli and Friends'!" "Ugh Charlie I don't wanna see that thing!" " Welp too bad Angel, I wanna see him perform and I want to talk to him if he has a minute.."

When they get to what used to be Fizz's tent:

"Oh my gosh what happened here?!" " ma'am there was a fire earlier it appears that it started after Fizzarolli's show." "Sir do you know what caused the fire?!" " we know that a sinner caused the fire. Only one child was hurt. Right now fizzarolli has the sinner in his trailer.." Charlie ran towards Fizz's trailer, leaving the others behind. "Charlie wait!! You sure you're even going the right way?!" "YES I DO"

When Charlie and her friends got to his trailer:

"Fizz open up it's me Charlie!" Fizz opened the door " Well if it isn't the princess of hell come on in.. oh I see you brought your friends with you.." "yea is that a problem?" "No it isn't but my girlfriend might have a problem with it.." "Fizz I'm not your girlfriend!". "Charlie this is y/n she was the one that kinda burned my tent down *Charlie starts to turn demonic* but it was my fault!" " how was your fault?!" " well I stole her first kiss.. but she's willing to give me a second chance!" "Fizzarolli you never take a girl's first kiss! She was probably saving it for someone special!" " I know that Charlie jeez.." "So my dear who do you know this thing" " Alastor he isn't a thing he is Fizzarolliand he used to play with me when I was a kid, he was hired by my father to keep me entertained while he was busy with work!" " ohh he 'entertained' you?" " Not like that Angel. By the way Fizz is it true that you had certain parts added to your system?" " uh uh yes it's true and it's made me feel more and more alive than ever."

While they were talking Husk sits down beside you. " Normally I don't talk to people but you fell?" "Yea.." "you set fire to his tent?" "Yea so?" " just wondering by the way stear clear of Alastor." " uh ok? Why?" " he is the radio demon who likes to con people into making a deal with him.. I'm a prime example I made a deal with him and now he can just summon me anywhere no matter what I was fucking doing *takes a drink of his moonshine* wanna drink it must have been a rough day dealing with all this shit." You take a drink of it* " thanks " " the names Husk."

Alastor and Angel seen the two of you talking and decided to go over to the bed where you and Husk are. "Hello my dear my name is Alastor it's a pleasure to meet a fine creature such as yourself." "And I'm Angel Dust one of the famous pornstars in this hell hole nice to meet ya." " it's nice to meet y'all-" " Y/n can you come here for a sec?" Fizz asked. You got off the bed and made your way to Fizz "what's up Fizz?" " Well y/n I have a question for you?

♡♡♡
Author: ohh a cliffhanger I wonder what Fizz's question is!

Fizz: Well I guess your going to tell them in the next chapter?

Author: Yep I sure am and Fizz its maintenance time!!

Fizz: NO I DON'T  WANNA SOMEONE HELP ME!!