Chapter 8: Protector of Hearts

Heyya everyone Fizzarolli here with chapter 8 as promised!! So here! Enjoy!

♡♡♡

No one's pov:

Y/n was being protected by Husk, and he wasn't going to let anything or anyone take y/n away from him, not even an obsessed crazy robo animatronic that stood 6ft in front of them...

Y/n's pov:

'Husk?!' "Y/n I want you to run... and run as fast as you can and don't stop until you get to one of the others..." "Husk... thank you.." You gave husk a kiss on the cheek, Husk started to blush. " Yea, yea, whatever just... RUN.." You ran as fast as you can even though you didn't want to let your friend get hurt.. 'Husk you better not get hurt...'

Husk's POV as Y/n's running away:

'Oh man why am I doing this for someone I barely even know...' " So you outdated piece of shit... you will back off from y/n or else.." *Fizz chuckled and asked* " Or else what? You overgrown mutated feline?" *Husk stood there with an evil grin and stated* " Or else Lady Luck will kick your obsessed ass!"* Suddenly a card appeared  out of nowhere into Husks hands* " So how about a simple game?" *Fizz stood there for a minute confused about that card but answered* " Why certainly and whoever's wins gets Y/n!" Husk stands there and thinks to himself ' Ace of hearts don't fail me now'

♡♡♡

I hope you enjoyed the chapter the author had just gotten her glasses so she might be taking back over soon so until then my lovely readers I'll be back!!!